Alex Yoong makes CART debute

B

BebiF1

Ironically enough the weekend of the Malaysian GP in F1, the Malaysian ex F1 driver Alex Yoong who drove for Minardi last season, joins the ranks of the highly anticiapated CART season filling in for an injured driver and a possible chance of a seat for the rest of the season. We look forward to what results he can produce here in the US and it is cool to add another rookie to the already long list of them for this year.

Who is he driving and subing for???? I know its a yellow car but with all the new teams and drivers I have no clue!!

Since the cameras aren't gonna be on a back marker like Yoong, I didn't catch those details in Qual. but I do know that his debute was supposed to be in Long Beach, and he was called into this race weekend without any testing in that car. I would say he is doing a pretty good job for those facts. I recorded the race and I will get back to you with that stuff.

pefft...good...money bags is out of F1, where he belongs...CART just might toughen him up...might...

Hey did really well for no testing time. You jump in that champ car on friday morning, and learn the track and car by sunday.

Back
Top Bottom