All About Winning

I suppose it was also the 2014 Chase format that convinced Hamlin to cut the dogleg and try to overtake both Johnson and Keselowski on the last lap in this same race last year.

If I remember correctly, it was a dumbass move for 2nd or 3rd by the fastest car of the day trying to make up for messing up on pit road.

It's a joke, not a dick. Dont take it so hard.

oh....my bad.....i guess i didnt read it as a joke.........wait.....was this a joke too? Just an FYI my commment wasnt a joke.......you really should stop speaking for everyone........

oh....my bad.....i guess i didnt read it as a joke.........wait.....was this a joke too? Just an FYI my commment wasnt a joke.......you really should stop speaking for everyone........
tumblr_m8er59hWjt1r70e6ho1_400.gif

Exactly.. every week it becomes more important to get that win or a second one even to guarantee entry. After that its balls out for the win because they have nothing to lose. More aggressive driving.. more aggressive setups.. more aggressive racing. Fine by me :)

What are they holding back for? Wouldn't it be benieicial to get aggressive now before everyone else does .Text Joey and Jimmie , tell them it's time. :)

What are they holding back for? Wouldn't it be benieicial to get aggressive now before everyone else does .Text Joey and Jimmie , tell them it's time. :)
Well yeah obviously... who's holding back? Im saying that as the season goes on those wins will become more important to get that first win.. and the guys who already have 1 or 2 can try even more aggressive setups and strategy because they're already locked in.

I just think were going to see a lot more guys going for it at the end of races.

Joey went for it Sliced, he had one little chance and he would have had to wreck the 4 to get it done. The 4 was just that fast, if I hadnt been there to see it I probably wouldnt believe it.

Joey went for it Sliced, he had one little chance and he would have had to wreck the 4 to get it done. The 4 was just that fast, if I hadnt been there to see it I probably wouldnt believe it.
Well at least he was aggressive enough to go for it but not stupid enough to keep going for it lol... Im satisfied with a top 5 and 2nd highest driver rating :) .. he'll win another week.. no biggie.

LAST WEEKEND, YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING FOR THE WIN LATE IN THE RACE. WILL THE NEW POINTS FORMAT CHANGE HOW YOU RUN?
“Yes and no. I mean, you are going to take more chances at the end of the race. That is what happened with us last weekend. At the end, I thought I would try and stick it in there three-wide and make a pass for the lead. That is what you have to do to try and win one of these things. We lost a spot because of it, but that’s not a big deal. But you aren’t going to try something if you could lose a bunch of spots, because points are still important. A fourth is still better than a 20th. So it will be a case-by-case thing, but I think you will see a lot more of people ‘going for it’ at the end of races.”

Well at least he was aggressive enough to go for it but not stupid enough to keep going for it lol... Im satisfied with a top 5 and 2nd highest driver rating :) .. he'll win another week.. no biggie.

I believe he will be picking up a few wins, the cars seem good so far. I would very much like to see Joey outperform Brad on a regular basis :)

I believe he will be picking up a few wins, the cars seem good so far. I would very much like to see Joey outperform Brad on a regular basis :)
Phoenix isn't even a great track for him either really.... Im looking forward to the ones that are.. 2 of which happen to be in the next 3 races :D

Back
Top Bottom