All is right with the world.

R

racerx11

Browns win, Browns win. Now if the Squealers lose, the Browns will have the only win in the AFCN.

And how 'bout them Bucs?! Put the goose aig on the Ravens (nevermore). Week one was a fluke, we gonna be tough this year.

Q: Where are your Buccaneers?
A: Right here under my buckin' hat! :D

All is definitely right with the world! My hubby just surprised me with two club seats to watch the Skins beat the Eagles at Monday Night Football!!!

:)

Anniversary present!

My Saints won yet again, beating the Packers. Not a bad start. Still not counting on them making the playoffs.

Originally posted by racerx11
Browns win, Browns win. Now if the Squealers lose, the Browns will have the only win in the AFCN.
They should have 2 wins racerx.The bungals showed there fine talents again Sunday for sure.They said they wanted to be as good as the St louie Rams,They have managed that to a tee.:p

LOL PBunch, You are right. Should be two and 0. The Bungals showed why they are called the bungals for sure.

Yes but can the Browns come to Tennessee and beat the Titans on Sunday? Ahhh.............I'll be there to find out.:)

Cowpokes didn't seem to have too much trouble with the tight'uns. :p

I think McNair got hurt. That equipment chest looked like it hit him awfully hard.

Originally posted by HappyHour
All is definitely right with the world!  My hubby just surprised me with two club seats to watch the Skins beat the Eagles at Monday Night Football!!!

:)  

Anniversary present!

I wonder if HH is still as excited as she was when she posted this ??

:( My poor poor Titans. They had the misfourtune of playing cowboys after the lose to Texans.

Back
Top Bottom