All Right Johny and the #2 team

Now I know where the song "Go Johnny Go" came from. Reminds me of last year rooting for the #2 car!

Congratulations to Johnny Sauter and the #2 AC Delco team. You got 'er done. Enjoy. I hope Riggs is OK, I sure don't like seeing them get hurt.

Originally posted by Walrus_3
Congratulations to Johnny Sauter and the #2 AC Delco team.  You got 'er done.  Enjoy.  I hope Riggs is OK, I sure don't like seeing them get hurt.

True, I also hope it isn't serious were he has to miss some races. That will hurt his championship run big time.

I know winning sure beats tumbling down the track on your roof. Way to go #2! Like his style and team. Hope they win a few more this year!

Good car, good driver, good finish

Congrats Johnny and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I just hope Christian Elder is doing ok

Kat, they said today that he was released from the hospital. I wouldnt be surprised if he misses a few races though...better safe than sorry.

that 38 car has some bad luck, i remember when it got hit in the drivers side at Bristol so hard it bent the sheetmetal on the roof

Way to go Johnny, he has had some bad luck and some badruns this year, it was nice to see him get the win. Good job Johnny Sauter and RCR.

Back
Top Bottom