All Star Circuit of Champions 2021

Without having dirt vision for the mods portion the program tonight is kinda annoying

This place is an ice rink tonight, so slicked off top to bottom. It's no surprise that Sweet and Schatz come to the front.

Excellent race. A de facto WoO show. Very impressive for Schuchart.
It really is a unique show that shows how different the full time teams between tours can be

Awesome race, thought once Schatz took the lead he had it. Great to see Schuchart drive up there for the win. Haudenschild got carried away on that restart and smacked the wall hard. You could see he wasn't going to let Brown get him again. Ended up breaking. He and Brown were parked next to each other and had a bit of an animated discussion afterwards. Same thing with Conley and Zearfoos.
94 mods in the house, 4 B mains. Getting close to winding it up.
Excellent night of racing!

Awesome race, thought once Schatz took the lead he had it. Great to see Schuchart drive up there for the win. Haudenschild got carried away on that restart and smacked the wall hard. You could see he wasn't going to let Brown get him again. Ended up breaking. He and Brown were parked next to each other and had a bit of an animated discussion afterwards. Same thing with Conley and Zearfoos.

Did you wear mittens?

Makes sense Zearfoss cleaned Conley out coming to the line

You bet and about 6 layers. The truck showed it was 33 when the races ended. Us Floridians are not use to it being that cold.
So you won't be up for the Icebreaker at Lincoln at the end of the month :biggrin:

Gravel sets quick time tonight, flipping over to the racing from East Bay as the other option tonight during the mods at Volusia

The sharks are here again
I think both Schatz and Sweet with engine changes after Q.
20210204_182247.jpg

Gravel sets quick time tonight, flipping over to the racing from East Bay as the other option tonight during the mods at Volusia
Or I would but it hasn't come on yet despite saying it started at 6

Schatz has a lot more pure speed this year than last. That TSR Ford engine program made advances in the off-season. The WoO title race is going to be a hell of a fight.

The dashes ... finally.

The stream’s split coverage is painful. Missed the first heat.

Not as good a race tonight, I'm surprised they let the original start stand

Passing was a lot harder. Some intense battles, but there was nothing on the bottom to match the groove on top.

It was pretty exciting in person. Several times it looked like Schuchart was going to get him for the lead and Sweet was sticking his nose in there once and a while. I don't know if they were faster tonight in the feature than last night but it seemed that way. This track is really fast and they have been running very efficient programs. I decided to stay another day for the first WOO race. :)

What I didn't realize when I posted that earlier is Flo is now the presenting sponsor as well the Flo Racing All Star Circuit of Champions

What I didn't realize when I posted that earlier is Flo is now the presenting sponsor as well the Flo Racing All Star Circuit of Champions

Interesting. It was noticed by others that Ollie's wasn't being mentioned at the Florida races.

Interesting. It was noticed by others that Ollie's wasn't being mentioned at the Florida races.
From what I heard of the Dirtrackr podcast today it was a late decision by Ollie's hence why they were on the patches but not mentioned on broadcast

Tonight's main from Virginia is about to roll off on FloRacing.

Kind of turned into a s**tshow late because of the blown tires, was an impressive run for Justin Peck and would have been a great race for the win between he and Eliason. Instead Tony Stewart's RR survives and the boss man gets the victory.

Tomorrow night is Williams Grove with Larson in attendance. I don't think I'll take "the field" against him there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom