All Star Circuit of Champions 2021

Hadn't noticed this, but I often don't tune in until later, because I'm not that interested in preamble, hot laps, etc. Are you sure they aren't displaying the wrong time zone for you?

I do kind of like to watch the build up to the first heat race, if I have time. And I just go by what the app says. I live in the central time zone and it seems to recognize that. At the end of the day, not a huge deal, just something I've noticed enough times to be mildly annoying to me.

Screenshot_20210615-174141_FloSports.jpg

Track getting tough late in qualifying, Larson bounced it off the wall then Rico hit it and broke the right front then Zeb Wise got into it and almost went over

Very slick, cushion already a few feet from the wall. Looks like they just decided to leave it alone after a long night of racing.

Have to give it to DD for beating a big field on a difficult driver's track. Courtney second, Peck third, Larson settles for fourth.

Woohoo that's my guy, hopefully this gets his season heading back in the right direction

The track looked like it hasn't been farmed for weeks. They dumped some water on it, but it was pretty locked down for the feature. They still managed to put on a decent race, but not the best.

Great to see the huge fields this week.

Turned into a one lane bottom feeder track. But they dumped so much water on the top that the cars had rooster tails behind them lol. No dust out though. Danny D was in his own zip code.

53 cars (!) tonight, but no Dave Blaney.
Only Blaney I saw all day and night was Dale. He is an official for the All Stars now. Surprising as you usually see a few of them around a big race at Sharon.

Wasn't the most exciting race of speedweek, but still was entertaining. Double D took it to the house. Don't think there was any cushion at all after a few laps into the main. I like Balog's story and he is currently 9th in Speedweek points.

Larson wins again. Rico actually managed to pass him for a lap or two, but had to settle for his fifth second place finish of the season with the All Stars. Sunshine third.

Holy cow I thought Peck was going to take both him and Bayston out in the dust

Hope Zeb Wise is on that was an ugly crash, he's moving but they are taking their time

Vicious hit.

Entire WoO program went without a caution tonight. This race has been a caution fest.

Vicious hit.

Entire WoO program went without a caution tonight. This race has been a caution fest.
Sounds like he was lucky they made that a "softer" wall that thing crushed bad even with it concrete have been worse

I feel bad for Rico, he's been so close to a win so many times this year.

For the 2nd time this week Double D gets passed on the last lap, I have to wonder if a tire was going down he dropped fast. McMahon wins it, DD definitely wasn't fastest tonight and mostly got back to the lead by the 4 cars in front having problems

DD says he was running out of gas, mad they didn't top him off during the open red

Hunter Schuerenberg wins his first ASCoC race at Stateline Speedway after passing Zeb Wise, who finishes second. Justin Peck finishes third.

Going to go watch the replay of this race that C-Bell won tonight now that I'm home from I-80 and caught the WoO race.

Good race tonight at Humboldt, as Tyler Courtney runs down Cory Eliason and passes him for the win with four laps to go. Eliason is still looking for his first ASCoC victory of the year. Zeb Wise third.

Shane Stewart about to start his first race of the season from the pole at I-70. Will be going green shortly.

Back
Top Bottom