All Star Circuit of Champions 2021

Hometown hero Brian Brown passes Shane Stewart coming to the white flag after Stewart had led the whole way, and survives a GWC restart to win. Gio Scelzi third, Kerry Madsen fourth, Tyler Courtney fifth.

Madsen in the 14 makes it two in a row. This is a must see clip, fantastic sprint racing

1627836833104.png

Highlights: ASCoC @ Knoxville Raceway 7.31.2021​

Cory Eliason holds off Tyler Courtney to finally win his first ASCoC race of the season at I-96 Speedway.

Real hot out here today currently says 88 but feels like 97

Sunshine wins his 8th of the year holding off a charging Anthony Macri. On the list of odd things I've seen at a track the red for the tow truck blowing a hydraulic line was a new one.

I wonder if Sunshine and the 7BC are going WoO next year, or if they'll stick around for multiple years like Reutzel did.

Cory Eliason wins his second ASCoC race of the year at Lincoln. He looked like the class of the field for most of the race. Lots of wrecks and questionable moves took out a lot of cars in the first couple laps.

1. Cory Eliason
2. Parker Price Miller
3. Justin Peck

Cory Eliason wins his second ASCoC race of the year at Lincoln. He looked like the class of the field for most of the race. Lots of wrecks and questionable moves took out a lot of cars in the first couple laps.

1. Cory Eliason
2. Parker Price Miller
3. Justin Peck

That was quite a drive tonight by DD to come from 10th to the win without the help of cautions.

Attica is looking racey tonight, I think the feature is going to be good.

So do I.

Will Flo be back online in time? Hate their “service”.

I haven't been having problems with it tonight, but perhaps I missed something.

Holy battle for the transfer spot in the B. That was a wild finish.

I’ve seen the B Main 6 or 7 times. In a row.

Running ads now. A Main coming right up. LOL

No problems for me, that's unfortunate.

Hell of a race. Bummer for Tim Shaffer, as he led most of the race and then lost a tire while running second. Zeb Wise wins with the Wild Child finishing second.

No problems for me, that's unfortunate.

Hell of a race. Bummer for Tim Shaffer, as he led most of the race and then lost a tire while running second. Zeb Wise wins with the Wild Child finishing second.
It wasn't really his to win, but they might have tore down the place if the Wild Child had WONIT!

They ran the program at Attica early to beat the rain. Dust in the air, but still a racey track. Zeb Wise took the lead around Craig Mintz, but then Spencer Bayston charged past him on the cushion (and over the edge of the track at times) and wins. Lots of passing in this one.

1. Spencer Bayston
2. Zeb Wise
3. Tyler Courtney
4. Craig Mintz
5. Justin Peck

They ran the program at Attica early to beat the rain. Dust in the air, but still a racey track. Zeb Wise took the lead around Craig Mintz, but then Spencer Bayston charged past him on the cushion (and over the edge of the track at times) and wins. Lots of passing in this one.

1. Spencer Bayston
2. Zeb Wise
3. Tyler Courtney
4. Craig Mintz
5. Justin Peck

You can say that again, wow.

Highlights: ASCoC @ Attica Raceway Park 9.04.2021​

1630857783383.png

Brent Marks wins a good one at the ASCoC opening night of the Tuscarora 50 weekend. Bill Balog second and Daryn Pittman third. Strong field in PA for this weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom