All-Star fan vote

Fordracing7

2018 Pick em Champion
Just curious if other people are voting for the All-Star Race and who are they voting for yesterday before the race I voted for one Ricky Stenhouse Jr I guess that was a wasted vote so today I voted for Clint Bowyer.

I voted for Chase, do any lower level teams drivers doing crazy things on reddit yet?

They could probably save themselves some time now and just print Chase's pic on the ticket now. No need to count the votes.

Ragan got a vote and I proved I'm not a robot.
Paul Menard tried to vote, but couldn't prove he's not a robot...

PaulMenard.jpg

I haven't seen an All Star even in years so I wasn't aware that driver(s) could be voted in. Is this the type of thing where you can vote multiple times?

Matt Dibenedetto already has it won. Pack it up and go home.

I haven't seen an All Star even in years so I wasn't aware that driver(s) could be voted in. Is this the type of thing where you can vote multiple times?

Yes and since the all star showdown has segment winners that advance to the all star race it's important to be in the top four vote getters. So say example

Win segments but would of place 1,2,3 on vote getters all of sudden say the 14 had the most votes of the remains drivers he would be in..... Sounds complicated when I right down.

I haven't seen an All Star even in years....
You have certainly been relentless and vociferous in your commentary about previous editions, for someone who hasn't even seen 'em. I'm just saying.... :flushed:

It would be rather disappointing if Chase didn't race his way in this year if we're being honest.

True top 5 are decent strong though so it's not impossible he wouldn't race In.....afterall the 6 beat the 24 and 42 last year....

And you never know the 3,19, could show up with really good speed too....lesser chances would be the 43,47,27,13

Back
Top Bottom