All Star Pre Race Thread

Magicmiler

Team Owner
20210607_082337.jpg

Looks like a Sunday night race? Interesting didn’t see that when schedule was initially released

2 places to check out if your there for the All-Star Race.

Reactions: sdj
Uhh isn’t the Alamo and Riverwalk in San Antonio? I’m not too well versed in Texas geography but I think San Antonio is bit aways from Fort Worth
It's part of the long-running 'Make fun of @PeopleAreStrange 's home town' series of posts. It started years ago when one of the networks mistakenly showed the skyline of that suburb on the east side of Ft. Worth. PAS got his knickers in a twist, and some of us have been mis-identifying the town ever since.

Pulling PAS's chain is all I plan to say about this race. When the format was announced, I declared it had become ridiculous enough and I wasn't going to watch it this time. I'm standing by that.

It's part of the long-running 'Make fun of @PeopleAreStrange 's home town' series of posts. It started years ago when one of the networks mistakenly showed the skyline of that suburb on the east side of Ft. Worth. PAS got his knickers in a twist, and some of us have been mis-identifying the town ever since.
Oh lmao so sorry. I figured it was an inside joke I wasnt privy too. lmao carry on, thats actually really funny. Kind of like a Driver's "home track"

This All Star Race has to be the dumbest setup ever. Why are we not doing this at local short track or a place like Eldora? No points involved so go do something cool instead of some weird restrictor plate race at Texas lol

This is shaping up to be a bigger snooze fest than the Bristol All Star race. I may just DVR it & watch it at 2x speed so it'll at least look like a real race.

I'm actually glad this is on Sunday. Between the track and this package, I have little hope it will be competitive.

Are you kidding me, even LESS horsepower now??

This sport has gone completely mad.

Edit: I thought that was being implemented for the All-Star race, but either way I stand by my comment.

Are you kidding me, even LESS horsepower now??

This sport has gone completely mad.

Edit: I thought that was being implemented for the All-Star race, but either way I stand by my comment.
It is. Now, please proceed with losing your mind. I won't blame you.

Looking forward to all of the racing this weekend All Star Open and All Star race included. Its racing, they play by the same rules so I dont understand the animosity. They are running almost as fast with 510-550 HP as the All star racing in the 90's and 2010-2019 due to the fact that the cars are so much better now. If the format confuses you they will line them up after each round so no big deal.

Well so far we got the cars are going to be too slow, not enough HP, the racing isn't the right kind, racing the wrong track(s), stages, and the race is somewhere in Texas. Have I left anything out?
You missed 'Too much downforce / the splitter and spoiler are too big" and wrong day of the weekend. The fan vote winner will be included eventually. There will be the obligatory complaining about time of day, but that happens every weekend regardless of when they drop the green.

Last edited:
I just realized this thing was on Sunday....what a gyp. WTH is happening to the Sat night races? I like to drink some beer while they tear **** up and argue/catfight.
Too many fans complained about night races because "it prevents them from enjoying their afternoon after the race". I'd personally rather get everything done during the day and then relax to a race once it is dark

I just realized this thing was on Sunday....what a gyp. WTH is happening to the Sat night races? I like to drink some beer while they tear **** up and argue/catfight.

When was the last time they argued and fought during an All Star race?

Back
Top Bottom