All Star Race 2022 Texas. The Promise Land of Motor Freakin' Speed. No Limits, Texas

1653232221502.png

56 years of constant product from '48 to '04
18 years of constant change from '04 to '22
Seemed to work ok the old way..

Just my own thoughts though, as a fan...
Those are some good rose colored glasses, there has always been change. Let's bring back the points system where you got more points based off how much money the race paid. That was in your no change era.

I've been busy at work lately, so that's why it's taken me so long to remind y'all that Texas Motor Speedway is in Fort Worth, and that Fort Worth is a metropolitan anchor.

Thankfully, most of you recognize Fort Worth as a metropolitan anchor by now! :smile:
Oh yeh!! We all listen to George Strait as he wonders if Fort Worth ever crossed someone's mind. :rolleyes::cool: You bet we all recognize Aust....... , sorry, I mean Fort Worth as a metropolis.

Just kidding. :)

Those are some good rose colored glasses, there has always been change. Let's bring back the points system where you got more points based off how much money the race paid. That was in your no change era.
That works for me.
It would fit in today with the screwiness of the sports ever-changing concepts

That's ok right now we have some random race that awards more points than any other on the schedule. Everyone seems fine with that.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

What hasn't changed lately, at least I don't think so, is the million to win. Heck there are dirt track races that pay more than that.
Really? That doesnt exist, but what does adding more money do? These drivers would be racing if it had no purse and they would race just as hard.

What hasn't changed lately, at least I don't think so, is the million to win. Heck there are dirt track races that pay more than that.
Well I just saw wher Eldora paid a million but the fact still remains money wont make them drive faster

KFB said that his car has speed, and if they find the right balance, nobody will touch them on NASCAR Radio. Hell yes! In my world, WE have already won!

The Winston Million was such a cool concept. Win 3 of 4 get a cool mil. 2 of 4, $500,000. I always thought those races were NASCAR’s version of PGA Majors, I’d like to see a little of that come back. Made those races feel incredibly special.
But none of that was coming my way.

I didn't know they were in Texas. They need to say "TEXAS" 100 more times and give another Yellowstone spinoff performance on stage so I know.

It would be nice if they could say "Fort Worth" on occasion.

(I've only been watching intermittently. Perhaps they have. But, I have a feeling they haven't.)

Boy you taking your hats to victory lane a little soon arent ya? ;)
Didn't age well...but I was excited to hear him say something good about the direction of the car and speed.

Back
Top Bottom