All Star Race 2022

Seems full of gimmicks and not exactly easy to understand.....which I'm completely fine with for an exhibition race. No one cares what the format or rules are long as it produces entertainment.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I just want my drivers to go fast
yeah me too

1651198631525.png

Qualifying format sounds cool, and race format doesn’t sound bad either. Top 15 means the stage winners can’t sandbag too much.
There's only 20 drivers in the field staying in the top shouldn't be that hard if you have the speed to win a stage

Qualifying format sounds cool, and race format doesn’t sound bad either. Top 15 means the stage winners can’t sandbag too much.
I thought that was a good idea. The announcers spent way too much time highlighting those guys going to the rear instead of what it going on.

There's only 20 drivers in the field staying in the top shouldn't be that hard if you have the speed to win a stage

Should be at least 24 after the Open and Fan Vote, and yeah they won’t be slouches as mentioned. Whenever they did this last, and it feels like a while ago now, those guys would just ride around at the back by themselves.

Throw in some dancing chihuahuas over the alligator pit.

Like some of the changes, not a fan of allowing 24 drivers in an all-star race for a series that only has about 36 of them every week.

I still think we need to do something like the top 10 drivers from the 3 series on the track at the same for an all star race.

Problem is you need to make sure the cup cars are the fastest or it would be pretty embarrassing

I did find myself laughing out loud after reading this statement.

"If no “natural” caution occurs during that time, NASCAR will call an “All Star” competition caution."
So you are confused with what is a natural caution, a competition caution and a stage caution? 1999 is calling I guess.

well being optimistic doesn’t fly here, so I’ll sheet on nascars all star flag. They might as well throw gimmicks all over it… I don’t recall the last all star race I watched after maybe ‘08... Never seemed like I missed anything. The world kept spinning

Long as the fans who attend the track have a good time. All is well there

Need to run this at small tracks IMO. 25 guys at like a South Boston would be amazing

Back
Top Bottom