all things Shane Van Gisbergen

The factory mats for Darling Bride's '19 Mazda were great. After those, the factory mats for my new Ford were very disappointing. They're thinner material and they don't fit as well. I'm almost glad I slopped some paint on one already; it may give me an excuse to replace them.
That should give you the opportunity to support a company that supports a series that you follow WeatherTech.

He’s an experienced driver who has “race craft” down. Every experience on the track will only make him faster. This is gonna be a fun ride.

He’s an experienced driver who has “race craft” down. Every experience on the track will only make him faster. This is gonna be a fun ride.
Most definitely. The fact remains that he has a lot more racing experience in the Xfinity series. He has more experience racing at the top level against world-class talent than these guys do.

For all intents and purposes he has more talent and craft and experience than the Xfinity field. He just needs repetition. The cup series is a different animal, but I fully expect him to be a championship contender in the Xfinity series this year

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

does anyone know what his truck series races are? i saw he added daytona in aug to the cup car. thanks

Back
Top Bottom