AMA Motocross Coverage

P

PushRodV8

Anybody have any information on how the 2014 outdoor season will the covered? I can't find any solid info on it. Are motos going to be split between two networks again? cuz that really sucked

Moving forward to 2016.....
Anyone else watch Roczen win the RedBud race today? Kicked butt by 30 seconds over Eli.
Great crowd and looks like they were having fun.

Eli has got to be like "wtf?"

This was a heads up race and he got smoked. Roczen has been on it though, can't take anything away from him.

@PushRodV8 have you figured out how to watch yet?

Moving forward to 2016.....
Anyone else watch Roczen win the RedBud race today? Kicked butt by 30 seconds over Eli.
Great crowd and looks like they were having fun.

I was watching the the 250CC Moto 2 (go Cooper Webb) earlier on NBCSN. That looks like a challenging course.

I'm kicking myself in the butt right now because I didn't pay enough attention to their schedule and missed a good race last week. I have been staying in Brownsburg IN since Fri because we are racing at the U.S Nationals next weekend and I was sitting in my room at the Hampton killing time when I looked out the window and saw Ken Roczens hauler and another hauler pulling in Sat evening. The next day I went over to John Forces shop and there was Eli Tomacs team in Forces parking lot changing engines in their bike. I asked them where they were coming from and they said they had just finished the Ironman Nationals in Crawfordsville about 30 miles away. Well I guess not all was lost at least a few us went to the a large motorcycle rally in downtown Indy Sat night. Damn I never seen so many blinged out bikes in my life.:)

Anyone from Racing Forums going to the Monster Supercross race this weekend in Anaheim Ca?

Nope! Going to Anaheim II though. Have a blast! Can't wait until 630 this Saturday to catch it on tv.

Nope! Going to Anaheim II though. Have a blast! Can't wait until 630 this Saturday to catch it on tv.
Maybe I will see you at A-2. I stopped by the Monster Energy Kawasaki's new race shop today in Foothill Ranch Ca and damn that place is huge. It must be 3 times larger then their old one. I was coming home from racing slot cars tonight and as I was driving by Angel Stadium a few of the haulers were arriving. We got pretty good seats for Sat... Section F125 rowX seats 15-16-17. That is right at the first turn.:)
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#...215,952589&tbm=lcl&rldimm=1401154023869782847

Here is a link to a pretty cool video of the track map for A-1. If I can find one for A-2 I will post the link.

Here is a link to a pretty cool video of the track map for A-1. If I can find one for A-2 I will post the link.

Usually they'll post them the week prior to each round. I had no idea pro circuit moved. The spot they had in Corona was freakin sweet too

Usually they'll post them the week prior to each round. I had no idea pro circuit moved. The spot they had in Corona was freakin sweet too
Pro Circuit is a different deal and they are still in Corona.

SD SX on right now, just purchased tix to Anaheim 2 next weekend. I AM STOOOKED

Much more exciting mains tonight than last week. Great battles at the front in both classes.

Dungey and Roczen really are on a whole different level. And yeah I loved how the top 5 bunched back up in the 250 main. Overall a great night of racing.

Wait..this has been on for the last 2 weeks? :XXROFL:

LOL me.

Lol you missed rounds 1 and 2. Here's what you need to know: The Stewart Bro's are putting together their own ride that's supposed to debut next weekend. Ken Roczen looks amazing. Eli Tomac is looking ******. A1 sucked, San Diego was awesome.

Lol you missed rounds 1 and 2. Here's what you need to know: The Stewart Bro's are putting together their own ride that's supposed to debut next weekend. Ken Roczen looks amazing. Eli Tomac is looking ******. A1 sucked, San Diego was awesome.

Time to torrent the last two rounds and hope I dont get caught doing it. LOL

We out here rn.
image.jpeg

Watching Roczen die sucked balls. This 450 points race just got a lot less interesting. Fun night nonetheless though. Hopefully Kenny bounces back. Haven't seen the replay on tv yet but it looked gruesome from the stands

From looking at that pic you must have been just above and a little to the right of us. We were in suite 67 next to the Kawasaki suite. You should have called I had some extra tickets for suite 67 that I was going to give you. They had cheeseburger sliders, hot dogs, pizza, chicken strips, and all kinds of deserts and beer. John and Brittany Force was in the Monster Energy suite just a few doors down from us. You missed a good time.:) Roczen did take a pretty good dive right in front of us. I hope he didn't get banged up to bad.

From looking at that pic you must have been just above and a little to the right of us. We were in suite 67 next to the Kawasaki suite. You should have called I had some extra tickets for suite 67 that I was going to give you. They had cheeseburger sliders, hot dogs, pizza, chicken strips, and all kinds of deserts and beer. John and Brittany Force was in the Monster Energy suite just a few doors down from us. You missed a good time.:)

Yeah we rolled in a bit later than we wanted to and still wanted to hit the pits. Sorry I never gave you a call. For what it's worth, I'm kicking myself now! Hahaha. Glad you had a good evening as well.

Just found out K-Roc broke his arm. That freaking sucks. Knocked the hell out of his head too. Absolutely horrific crash.

Yeah we rolled in a bit later than we wanted to and still wanted to hit the pits. Sorry I never gave you a call. For what it's worth, I'm kicking myself now! Hahaha.

Just found out K-Roc broke his arm. That freaking sucks. Knocked the hell out of his head too. Absolutely horrific crash.
At first I thought it knocked him out because he wasn't moving for a while.

https://www.google.com/amp/motocros...7-anaheim-two-sx-ken-roczen-update/?amphtml=1

snipped quote ".. The impact left the winner of the year’s first two races with a compound fracture to the lower part of his left arm and a dislocated elbow. According to Team Honda HRC, Roczen will undergo surgery on Monday morning and begin the rehabilitation process. The amount of time he will miss as a result is uncertain."

Thanks Greg. Even though it happened right in front of where I was sitting you just don't realize how hard a hit that really was until you see it in slow-mo.

image.png

High af. Haha

In all seriousness, I feel terrible for this guy.

It's like Eli Tomac's dual broken shoulders crash a couple years ago in MX that sidelined him the whole season after dominating.

Hoping Ken Roczen's recovery and rehab go good. That crash was a tough one, and crazy bad timing as the dude was dominant.

I'm sad to hear that. It really sucks for him. I hope he can get back in time for the Motocross season.

That was a great track at Glendale Saturday, one of the best SX tracks I've seen recently with wide turns and a lot of racing room. Tomac smoked everyone in the 450 main, but that was a nice surprise given that it looked like Dungey was going to win every week. Great racing through the rest of the field, and cool to see Chad Reed on a podium again and passing Dungey to do it.

Back
Top Bottom