AMC TWD marathons

Anyone else find this marathon in black & white annoying?

Just wondering, how many times have you watched season one, not counting the original airing?

Just wondering, how many times have you watched season one, not counting the original airing?

I don't think I've watched it more than twice before. lol Would you believe this is the first time I've seen the opening couple of minutes of 1.01?

B&W? I kept waiting for the Wizard of Oz moment when it would switch to color!!!
I also found it annoying and wonder what the reasoning was?
Between the marathons of previous seasons being shown prior to the new season premier plus the occasional special showings I guess I've seen the first few seasons episodes 3-4 times.

I didn't catch on to TWD util around season 3 or 4 so I didn't have as many opportunities to watch the first few seasons.

B&W? I kept waiting for the Wizard of Oz moment when it would switch to color!!!
I also found it annoying and wonder what the reasoning was?
I wondered if it was done in some way to honor the beginnings of the idea, Night of the Living Dead? Just a hunch.

Pretty cool to watch the 1st season for the second time.I forgot so much about the 1st season that it almost felt like watching it for the first time. The black and white was kinda cool, but I prefer to see Andrea in color.:D

Reactions: Pat
Pretty cool to watch the 1st season for the second time.I forgot so much about the 1st season that it almost felt like watching it for the first time. The black and white was kinda cool, but I prefer to see Andrea in color.:D
Every time I watch it I'm amazed at how young everyone looks!

Every time I watch it I'm amazed at how young everyone looks!

Especially Karl.:eek:

Then.
images

Now

:lol2:

Watched some this morning. They had just gotten to Hershel's. Daryl has short hair, Beth looks really young, maybe 13? .

I'm watching ep4 season 2 and completely forgot about the well walker. That scene almost had me in tears from laughing so hard.:lol2:

Back
Top Bottom