American Idol

D

Digger

It's a sad statement about our society that more people care about this inane bull**** than about the elections, economy, and the war. :(

It's a sad statement about our society that more people care about this inane bull**** than about the elections, economy, and the war. :(

Just how do you know this? People need a release from the everyday stress now and then. As for you, you have chosen racing for your release. Would I be correct in saying that you care more about complaining than doing something about anything? I think that if I asked the people on this forum if you do more complaining than acting, well, you know what the result of that would be. But that too is your way of releasing the stress from your everyday live. :headbang:

Just how do you know this? People need a release from the everyday stress now and then. As for you, you have chosen racing for your release. Would I be correct in saying that you care more about complaining than doing something about anything? I think that if I asked the people on this forum if you do more complaining than acting, well, you know what the result of that would be. But that too is your way of releasing the stress from your everyday live. :headbang:
Me personally, I think this election is highly entertaining and it's been far better television than the suckhole that is American Idol. They haven't had a great singer on that show since Carrie Underwood. ;)

What you see as complaining I see as ventilation. Writing is a fantastic form of stress relief. It worked out better in high school than stress relief by punching out those people I was mad at. In my opinion, writing has also made me a better person. :)

Me personally, I think this election is highly entertaining and it's been far better television than the suckhole that is American Idol. They haven't had a great singer on that show since Carrie Underwood. ;)

What you see as complaining I see as ventilation. Writing is a fantastic form of stress relief. It worked out better in high school than stress relief by punching out those people I was mad at. In my opinion, writing has also made me a bitter person. :)

There...........fixed that for you. :D

There...........fixed that for you. :D
You funny!

Andy, there is one thing that you should take note on with your ranting. It can damage your image in people's eyes. You can accomplish the same stress relieving exercise by changing the way you write. But writing is better than punching.

Oh yeah, American Idol. Someone said they picked the next never-was last night. Does anyone know who? To me AI is just glorified karoake singers. Don't forget the lyrics is better. I've actually watched probably 15-20 minutes of that. At least they can win some money for knowing the words.

Is he the guy that couldn't afford a razor or the Gay Aiken wannabee?

:XXROFL: The guy who can't afford a razor. All the girls at work are ga-ga over him.

I don't understand it, because he looks like he fell face-first off the short bus to me. :eek:

The Gay Aiken wannabe was popular with the preteens who voted in record numbers on their pink cell phones and Hannah Montana purses. :rolleyes:

Those people are all deaf. Carly Smithson Hennessey, Kristy Lee Cook (Google her, trust me BP, you will like :growl:) and Michael Johns were the best singers by far.

Back
Top Bottom