Americas Rallycross is dead

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
FB_IMG_1573852298079.jpg

Right as Subaru fixes their crap. Dammit..

Travis pastranas NRX Nitro Rallycross will be expanding to 3 rounds including one of the eastern half of the country. So all hope for Rallycross in the US is not lost yet.
Sucks that ARX died so quickly though

Great series and sad to see it go, but Rally is just not a big draw in the states.

What's needed is a grassroot Rallycross series. Like NASCAR has local tracks with their mini-stock, street stock, Late Model, Legends, etc. classes. Rallycross need the same thing here in the United States.

What's needed is a grassroot Rallycross series. Like NASCAR has local tracks with their mini-stock, street stock, Late Model, Legends, etc. classes. Rallycross need the same thing here in the United States.
Heck there are dirt tracks you could do it at they have open infield space a lot of the time

Heck there are dirt tracks you could do it at they have open infield space a lot of the time

You need the same format as ARX or what Red Bull GRC used. I've considered doing Rallycross at a local level, but most of them run by the SCCA are time trials instead of actual racing between other people. Not really interested in time trials myself.

This is literally what they do in Europe. It's basically the equal to our entry level dirt Hornets and hobby stocks. They buy cheap beaters, throw cages in them, a crude paint job, and just start sending it. I'll look for some links in a little while. I've noticed alot of them on the racingfail channel.

Back
Top Bottom