An NFL Playoff game in December?

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
That's the case this weekend when the Indianapolis Colts host the Jacksonville Jaguars in a high-powered offensive battle for first place in the AFC South. If the Jaguars win on Sunday, the Colts are on the outside looking in. If the Colts win, the Jaguars will have to rely on the Jets' freefall to grab a wild card.

That sums up my life as a Jaguars fan right there, well as a sports fan in general.

Mark Martin, Jaguars, Redskins, Washington Capitals, Baltimore Orioles... need I say more about the life of disappointment?:rolleyes:

pick less ****ty teams?

I had to figure the Colts were gonna win that game. I saw the Jaguars when the Browns played them and they did not impress me at all. The Colts just have too many injuries to key players to win it all this year, but they still have the best QB in the league and he still has a few weapons left.

Philly is the worst actually. Most of our Philly fans here wear their Eagles jerseys all the time, then when the Eagles lose a game, they're either Ravens fans or they're Steelers fans or they're Patriots fans.

Those aren't Philly fans those are your local bandwagon fans

I HATE bandwagon fans. Like once when I was in high school everyone started wearing Patriot gear after they won one of their Superbowls.......So annoying!

Yes.

Steelers and Patriots fans (bandwagon and not) are right up there with Philly and Baltimore fans as the most obnoxious fans in all of sports.

I can be because we got 6 rings.:beerbang::beerbang::growl:

Yep...but we are catching up to you guys! Go Pats! I've never been a bandwagon fan, suffered with My Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, and Bruins for years. Still waiting for the Bruins to get their act together.

Back
Top Bottom