Annex Sharpshooters

Here's another idea. Give it its own thread and have it stickied in this section. That way it will always be the first thread you see.

Nice idea Numbers, but we've already ran TRL around the field making it part of the Annex.

we need to be able to add to that piece. Seeing as it is Pat's thread, maybe it can be arranged to give her the ability to make additions.
I can promise you she would never abuse that privilege. In the meantime, as the originator and custodian of Annex Sharpshooters, I request you make the following as the next entree.

NFP mourns the loss of our dear friend Granny ("gottaloveBL") who has passed in 2014.

Pete I've created a sepaarte thread for this so TRL doesn't have to edit for us, we can add to as necessary. I will ask TRL to sticky the thread so it will aways be on top.

Thanks @be9ak7ts16 for the suggestion.

Just tell me what needs to be done. No problem.

I added to the first page of this thread --- is that right?

:waver:

Since we already need to change it, I created a separate thread for it. Could you sticky it for us. The thread is Friends Who WIll Be Remembered.

:waver:

Since we already need to change it, I created a separate thread for it. Could you sticky it for us. The thread is Friends Who WIll Be Remembered.

Heck Pat, I hope we never have to make another entry. Last I heard Maryann wasn't doing very good. :(

Heck Pat, I hope we never have to make another entry. Last I heard Maryann wasn't doing very good. :(

I don't either Pete. Maryann has over come so many problems but she struggled back and posted once in a while. Something must be kicking her butt this time.

What was this thread about?o_O
There was a racing board that was shutting down. TRL gave them a spot here to continue on but the board didn't close and the vast majority of the folks went back to their board. Pat is about the only one who stuck around.

Reactions: Pat
There was a racing board that was shutting down. TRL gave them a spot here to continue on but the board didn't close and the vast majority of the folks went back to their board. Pat is about the only one who stuck around.

Aw, now you gonna hurt Pete's feelings. He is here as TeamPenske.

Back
Top Bottom