Another classic KFB interview

That's pretty tame for Kyle, he had a pretty good point too if it went down like he said

I am no big Kyle Busch fan but his overall body of work isn't that of a dirty driver.
So I am not too concerned about some bad comments after what had to be a frustrating end, the comments just ain't big picture stuff to me.

He didn't pull any late race shenanigans. He could have tried eight tires but he didn't.
Kurt could have wiped out Truax to save him as well and I am not sure how many brothers would have had the same decency.

So you get out of the car after a Nascar world of resets and cautions that are allowed to poison your entire season. A shiit show that would eventually break most anyone.

Then they push a microphone in front of your face.
He would been justified oe at least excused to tell him to go to Hell or whatever , imo.

KyBu was close enough to Bowman he wouldn't have had to turn him, IMO. He was plenty close to send him up the track on entry all but the final time thru 3/4. Even if he did do something bone-headed and take him out I wouldn't heave blamed him...it's Martinsville...he needs to win...not like Bowman is in the Playoffs anyway.

I can't stand KFB but he was bizarrely tame. He didn't even try a move from what I could tell, just rode behind Bowman. I didn't see any kind of attempt at a pass/shot.

Any word deemed not acceptable should be removed from the dictionary. What is the sense of having a word and then not being able to use it?
Personally I think people who are begets are just looking to start trouble.
So today two people having a conversation " the engine won't start, it tries but won't. Did you try to blink the timing?"
Notice I was able to control my emotions and deleted the offensive word?
Next month there will be a new "N" word.

Any word deemed not acceptable should be removed from the dictionary. What is the sense of having a word and then not being able to use it?
Personally I think people who are begets are just looking to start trouble.
So today two people having a conversation " the engine won't start, it tries but won't. Did you try to blink the timing?"
Notice I was able to control my emotions and deleted the offensive word?
Next month there will be a new "N" word.

Uh, OK then.

Context, man. It's not the word itself, it's the usage. Retarding your engine's timing isn't the same as insulting someone by saying they are mentally disabled. I'm sure you can understand why people would find that offensive.

I think it's silly how society weaponizes certain words, but that isn't the case here.

KyBu was close enough to Bowman he wouldn't have had to turn him, IMO. He was plenty close to send him up the track on entry all but the final time thru 3/4. Even if he did do something bone-headed and take him out I wouldn't heave blamed him...it's Martinsville...he needs to win...not like Bowman is in the Playoffs anyway.

I can't stand KFB but he was bizarrely tame. He didn't even try a move from what I could tell, just rode behind Bowman. I didn't see any kind of attempt at a pass/shot.
just following the script, not his turn, when deegan drives a kbm truck, kyle will get the nod.

Back
Top Bottom