Another classic Kyle Busch interview

"I hate when I'm right"

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If Kyle is going to win any races this year he had better start next week or he will probably be done.

Coach probably loved that...

The day Kyle loses that 18 ride I'm gonna celebrate like no tomorrow.
2021 will probably be his final year with Gibbs. He isn't worth the drama unless he's winning 8+ races per year

2021 will probably be his final year with Gibbs. He isn't worth the drama unless he's winning 8+ races per year
I think what could end KDB career would be dropping back to 5 million or less per year as a contract salary. When the present contracts are done so will a few drivers career be over. Jones is the first to be facing reality if there is any truth to the story he gave up the 48 ride because of salary demands. Carl Edwards was one smart man in that he wouldn't pay someone to do his negotiations for him. Going forward I doubt other drivers can afford this either.

Just a guess on my part but I think Denny and Kyle are both out with their present salaries.
That could be the reason Denny has his own team starting up. I think his sponsor will follow him when their contract is up with JGR.

Coach probably loved that...

The day Kyle loses that 18 ride I'm gonna celebrate like no tomorrow.
Kyle is never losing that ride. He's the most successful Gibbs driver of all time now. It's his until he moves KBM to cup, or retires.

Just a guess on my part but I think Denny and Kyle are both out with their present salaries.
That could be the reason Denny has his own team starting up. I think his sponsor will follow him when their contract is up with JGR.
I'm so shocked by this. KB at Gibbs seems as locked in as Jimmie at HMS.

I've been saying for years that Kyle hangs it up before he is 44 (maybe younger now). I think he's going to get very sick of racing in nascar.

Half this thread.

tenor.gif

We will have to be satisfied with the large plate of crow he's eating for now. :biggrin:

I love how this kind of thing is manufactured. KB hates his season, but honestly he has handled it well. I think it is fascinating how this sport can humble a driver, and what is really cool is to see if he can bounce back next year as the circumstances will be similar to this year.....We may not even have to wait to see if he bounces back. Tomorrow could be interesting.

Anybody with half a brain knew that he was playing the media. Carry on.
He wasn't playing the media, same convo we've had before lol it was an emotional comment. I don't think his thought process was "I'm going to mess with the media". He probably was thinking "today was a **** show".

I love how this kind of thing is manufactured. KB hates his season, but honestly he has handled it well. I think it is fascinating how this sport can humble a driver, and what is really cool is to see if he can bounce back next year as the circumstances will be similar to this year.....We may not even have to wait to see if he bounces back. Tomorrow could be interesting.
Do you think rain would be an advantage or a disadvantage for Kyle?

KFB now has four "practice sessions" to get **** worked out. There is much to do for 2021.

Kyle has been **** with this package for 2 years. MY TRD powered Toyotas got a huge jump when all of this came on line because they out-engineered the **** out of Ford and Chevy. When everybody caught up, the only win he had was Homestead last year. It will be absolutely fascinating to me to see what Adam tries over the next four races to find something. I won't be bored either. Watching him chase a win before the year is over should be really fun to watch.

real question. has there ever been a defending champion that went winless the season afterward?

Back
Top Bottom