Another classic Kyle Busch interview

I got no idea what you’re even going on about here lol.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

One of your buddies can explain it to you.

My post get deleted a lot so I mean. I’m not gonna risk getting myself in trouble.

What do you think that says about your presence here my friend? I mean, think about it.

What do you think that says about your presence here my friend? I mean, think about it.

The rules are a bit uptight.

I’ve had stuff deleted that’s not bad, but some how breaks a rule. Heck I wouldn’t be shocked if the few post we had get deleted because it’s that bad.

The rules are a bit uptight.

I’ve had stuff deleted that’s not bad, but some how breaks a rule. Heck I wouldn’t be shocked if the few post we had get deleted because it’s that bad.

Yeah, I haven't had too much trouble lately, but I have had similar experiences. I think that banter doesn't translate when written. In print, it looks like bullying....and then maybe sometimes it is, and that's the problem. Whatever.....I have said it before, and I will say it again, I have never come here with ill will....just for the fun. If I piss somebody off, really, that's their issue. This is a message board. Big damn deal. I love MY Toyotas. Never miss a race. Spend thousands a year on the sport to get to the races. Love being there. Eat. Sleep. And breathe it.

Yeah, I haven't had too much trouble lately, but I have had similar experiences. I think that banter doesn't translate when written. In print, it looks like bullying....and then maybe sometimes it is, and that's the problem. Whatever.....I have said it before, and I will say it again, I have never come here with ill will....just for the fun. If I piss somebody off, really, that's their issue. This is a message board. Big damn deal. I love MY Toyotas. Never miss a race. Spend thousands a year on the sport to get to the races. Love being there. Eat. Sleep. And breathe it.

Bingo. It's like you said when describing walking around the concourses at the track with other fans and friends, BSing and talking crap to each other about the sponsors, makes, etc: when you've got a cold beverage and can read body language and tone, what comes across as "bullying or insulting" in text is actually good natured ****-breaking and fun.

If you ever make it to the Roval, I'll buy you a beer or Coke and we can trade some barbs. I would love to hear the actual story behind the TRD fanboyism, as it's frankly so "unique."

Bingo. It's like you said when describing walking around the concourses at the track with other fans and friends, BSing and talking crap to each other about the sponsors, makes, etc: when you've got a cold beverage and can read body language and tone, what comes across as "bullying or insulting" in text is actually good natured ****-breaking and fun.

If you ever make it to the Roval, I'll buy you a beer or Coke and we can trade some barbs. I would love to hear the actual story behind the TRD fanboyism, as it's frankly so "unique."
Guess you never heard of Dale Earnhardt?

Guess you never heard of Dale Earnhardt?
Not sure where you’re going with this and I don’t want to slay and sacred cows so I’ll tread lightly. I wasn’t saying all trash talk was benign, just agreeing with Rev (heaven help me) that a lot of nuance is lost via message board text. Being an Elliott fan and wearing his shirt has caused me to be pelted with chicken bones and even had a Bud tall boy “accidentally” spilled on me at Charlotte back in early 90s so I know it’s not all “friendly banter.”

I appreciate the banter and stuff in this sport a lot. Whats the point if there's no one to root for and to root against? I honestly miss the days when I hated KB. I can't help but find him and his brother likable now because of their passion, big personalities, and the entertainment that comes of it. The only driver lately that I haven't liked a lot is freaking Riley Herbst. That's lame as hell. I'm about to just pick a driver to hate for the sake of it at this rate because it's fun

Vegas is his home track. I hope he doesn't try this again this year.

Kyle Busch leaves Las Vegas bloodied after brawl with Joey ...

I can't blame Joey Gase one bit for trolling the entitled driver of the TRD-Gibbs #18 like this. I'm generally opposed to trolling on Twitter and elsewhere, but in this case, it's just payback...

The same one with the crew chief that claimed it had no performance advantage? That one?

Good to hear from you again my friend! Any truth to the rumor that Rodney misspelled NASCAR in said laser signature, and that's what tipped NASCAR off?

You are aware that that was was a different package, right. Of course you are.

You are aware that his team has been with him intact for quite some time, right? They are not offended. They have heard far worse from him....and yet they stay. That was not a Freudian slip. Kyle doesn't slip. He just says it. He hates the tire. He hates the package. He hates the lack of practice. He loves his team.

Go back to bed.

Yawn.
Kyle doesn't slip? So Kyle is beyond making a Freudian slip? So..he believes that he will be eliminated in the next round then. Right. Which is it? Where does him not "slipping" apply in his interview?

But more importantly, what Buddhist meditation retreat did he go to that give him self awareness to never have a Freudian slip? Rev, I absolutely love ya man, but come on, a bit ridiculous lol Kyle isn't happy with his team's performance, and doesn't seem confident that they have the pace to win a championship right now. That's what the interview told us, that's what him saying they will be eliminated in the next round is telling us.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I've never met Rev, but we've chatted in PM a number of times. He's a good dude. One of the many people here I'd grab a beer with if they are ever at NHMS

You've got a deal brother....but only if you let me buy the second round!

I can't blame Joey Gase one bit for trolling the entitled driver of the TRD-Gibbs #18 like this. I'm generally opposed to trolling on Twitter and elsewhere, but in this case, it's just payback...

giphy.gif

Hahahaha legend.

Not sure where you’re going with this and I don’t want to slay and sacred cows so I’ll tread lightly. I wasn’t saying all trash talk was benign, just agreeing with Rev (heaven help me) that a lot of nuance is lost via message board text. Being an Elliott fan and wearing his shirt has caused me to be pelted with chicken bones and even had a Bud tall boy “accidentally” spilled on me at Charlotte back in early 90s so I know it’s not all “friendly banter.”
fanboyism defined. Lots of people back them would turn off the TV if either Dale Sr or Jr fell out of the race. They weren't racing fans they were cult members. Many still are. Main reason i don't have a favorite driver. I like racing. But they don't do that anymore. It's like watching the local beltline. Boring as ****.

Hahahaha legend.

Says the 0 time Cup winner.

I've never met Rev, but we've chatted in PM a number of times. He's a good dude. One of the many people here I'd grab a beer with if they are ever at NHMS

Thank you! Right back at you! I would love to come out there....maybe we should make that happen. I happen to love that track!
Kyle doesn't slip? So Kyle is beyond making a Freudian slip? So..he believes that he will be eliminated in the next round then. Right. Which is it? Where does him not "slipping" apply in his interview?

But more importantly, what Buddhist meditation retreat did he go to that give him self awareness to never have a Freudian slip? Rev, I absolutely love ya man, but come on, a bit ridiculous lol Kyle isn't happy with his team's performance, and doesn't seem confident that they have the pace to win a championship right now. That's what the interview told us, that's what him saying they will be eliminated in the next round is telling us.

I hear ya man....but I am sticking with the idea that he knew exactly what he was saying. Yeah, he is pissy and for good reason. A disaster of a year. I believe that what he is doing there is controlling the narrative. He wins, and it's because he is KFB. He loses, and it's because he told you he would. I doubt that Kyle has an issue with his team. He has already asserted the no practice killing him narrative. This absolves his team (or him) from liability in this, really....and then there is his love affair with Goodyear. As a note that does support your position, however....Jimmy Makar was pissed about what he said. That shocked me. Having said that, I just don't see Adam and the boys sipping the pouty Kool-Aid. Respect you opinion, but Kyle knew what he was saying just like Tony Stewart did before he dominated the playoffs and won the whole damn thing. Don't think that Smoke's year hasn't been mentioned to Kyle about 100 times in the last few weeks.

Vegas is his home track. I hope he doesn't try this again this year.

Kyle Busch leaves Las Vegas bloodied after brawl with Joey ...
You have that picture on your mantle.
I appreciate the banter and stuff in this sport a lot. Whats the point if there's no one to root for and to root against? I honestly miss the days when I hated KB. I can't help but find him and his brother likable now because of their passion, big personalities, and the entertainment that comes of it. The only driver lately that I haven't liked a lot is freaking Riley Herbst. That's lame as hell. I'm about to just pick a driver to hate for the sake of it at this rate because it's fun
Joey Logano is a good candidate! :D

Joey's boys jumped him, and he bumped his head, but @StandOnIt probably has a more dramatic version of the story that suits his narrative.

oh, i thought Kyle launched before that. I still want one of those "Everything's Great" T-Shirts

Says the 0 time Cup winner.

Thank you! Right back at you! I would love to come out there....maybe we should make that happen. I happen to love that track!

I hear ya man....but I am sticking with the idea that he knew exactly what he was saying. Yeah, he is pissy and for good reason. A disaster of a year. I believe that what he is doing there is controlling the narrative. He wins, and it's because he is KFB. He loses, and it's because he told you he would. I doubt that Kyle has an issue with his team. He has already asserted the no practice killing him narrative. This absolves his team (or him) from liability in this, really....and then there is his love affair with Goodyear. As a note that does support your position, however....Jimmy Makar was pissed about what he said. That shocked me. Having said that, I just don't see Adam and the boys sipping the pouty Kool-Aid. Respect you opinion, but Kyle knew what he was saying just like Tony Stewart did before he dominated the playoffs and won the whole damn thing. Don't think that Smoke's year hasn't been mentioned to Kyle about 100 times in the last few weeks.

You have that picture on your mantle.

Joey Logano is a good candidate! :D
I gotcha! Let me know if you're ever at NHMS. I'm there every year !

I gotcha! Let me know if you're ever at NHMS. I'm there every year !

Damn. We would have one hell of a good time. I would be a pleasure to take that race in with you. I love that track. I really do.

I was walking through the tunnel at Loudon and she and a friend came jogging by wearing nice spandex body suits. Impressive
That's outstanding. From an engineering standpoint the spandex bodysuits are an incredible at adhering to transverse and longitudal ratios, and they can even adhere to the cracks or crevices inside a box.

It is an inspiring study that stimulates so many thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom