another concussion.bowman out

In the past, teams often replaced front and / or rear clips after a heavy crash.

I wonder how many Next Gen clips have been changed out since the beginning of the season? NASCAR knows the exact number.
I posed this question earlier in the Generation 7 Car News thread. Unfortunately, the “discussion” quickly deteriorated as often happens there.

I’m still wondering.

maybe because I watched the clip..helps that I posted it also.
I'm not 60 something years old and have time to be on here all day. I come on here multiple times a day for like maybe 10 minute intervals if that, to see what everyone is talking about and I'll try to add in when I can. That's while I am at work. Not really on here when I get done with the day unless at night before bed or I have extra free time. I wish I had time to watch a clip like you just posted but I legit was asking if Brendan had raced the car this year as I dont remember him entering a race, thought he retired but my memory is flakey at times.

I'm not 60 something years old and have time to be on here all day. I come on here multiple times a day for like maybe 10 minute intervals if that, to see what everyone is talking about and I'll try to add in when I can. That's while I am at work. Not really on here when I get done with the day unless at night before bed or I have extra free time. I wish I had time to watch a clip like you just posted but I legit was asking if Brendan had raced the car this year as I dont remember him entering a race, thought he retired but my memory is flakey at times.
Hope that explanation isn't for me. I was stating the facts that were in the clip that you haven't read. It was one of the first things Brenden said.

Hope that explanation isn't for me. I was stating the facts that were in the clip that you haven't read. It was one of the first things Brenden said.
And im telling you I didn't see/listen to the clip yet and that was why i was asking if he raced this year.

Agree that Alex may not have realized he had ongoing issues until he was turning laps in the sprint car. Was no criticism of him, believe me. #1 - I’m a fan and want all drivers to be safe. #2 - my wife suffers from concussion syndrome a full 12 years after being rear ended in a car accident. It’s a serious issue.

Everyone has their phasers set on sensitive. Any sign that they may have concussion symptoms, even if they dont have one will be treated as such.

I'd have to think this one was Alex coming out and saying something wasn't right. Since we never heard anything about it post race it sounds like he wasn't really on nascars radar for a concussion. My guess is he was driving around with JJ this week and realized something wasn't completely right.

I give a ton of credit he's basically throwing away his playoffs now

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'd have to think this one was Alex coming out and saying something wasn't right. Since we never heard anything about it post race it sounds like he wasn't really on nascars radar for a concussion. My guess is he was driving around with JJ this week and realized something wasn't completely right.

I give a ton of credit he's basically throwing away his playoffs now

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
He got a waiver

Back
Top Bottom