Any news on Dario?

I am just watching on the DVR, it took to long for the first responders to arrive. I timed it at 95 seconds. I realize cars are still moving on the cool down lap, but that is still too long.

I am just watching on the DVR, it took to long for the first responders to arrive. I timed it at 95 seconds. I realize cars are still moving on the cool down lap, but that is still too long.

On a track that big, where and how many EMTs are there?

Also were the cars still going around? Didn't it occur to the officials to stop them? Umm

On a track that big, where and how many EMTs are there?

Also were the cars still going around? Didn't it occur to the officials to stop them? Umm

Hindsight is 20/20 and I dont want to be harsh, but an immediate red flag was needed.

I thought the same thing as I was watching it unfold. Usually they're johnny on the spot, even at other street course, but it doesn't look like that track has any good entry points for safety crews.

Back
Top Bottom