any one see any new movies lately

G

ghettozoe03

swim fan and i think its like sweet home alabama looks good to me

New films? Are there new films out? All I see are repeats!!:)

Rented changing lanes and the Count of Monte Cristo. I thought they were both good.

Hey Alaska, we we're thinking of renting Changing Lanes, it looks pretty good so I guess we'll go do it. :)

Saw the Rookie.:snore: Wasn't that bad but was a little boring. Also a western with Dwight Yokum in it. That was:snore::snore: alot boring. Five hours of movies for $8. I would have went to the races but it was raining:mad: .

i saw the rookie a few weeks ago it was pretty good, but man i saw the magestic a few weeks ago too and hats off to jim carrey i never knew he could be that good of a serious actor!

I thought about getting Majestic, but for some reason didn't.

i recommend it !!!!! i havent seen a plot like that before!!!!

:( Seen Men in Black 2. Was disapointed. No where near as good as first.:(

NOt a part for Jim Carrey to be playing. I seen "A Walk to Remember" I cried it is a wonderful movie. I seen JOy Ride that was good and freaky don't watch it twice though! Lets see, The New GUy was aight, Joe someone would have been better if the ending wasn't that way! WELL waitin on more movies! I KNOW IF ANOTHER RACE GETS RAINED OUT I WILL GET CAUGHT UP ON EM!! Or when race season is over!

Last movie I saw in theaters was Lord of the Rings which was a great movie. I just saw Resident Evil and that was pretty good (you will really like it if you have played the games).

Originally posted by Gollum
:( Seen Men in Black 2. Was disapointed. No where near as good as first.:(
i saw that on my birthday, the best part was the dog it looks just like mine

Back
Top Bottom