Any one want to have a GBFC Meeting?

OK I'm going to dream land now--maybe my favorite will come to me in a dream!!

I'll leave you guessing on the third choice might me! Take care and everyone have fun tomorrow! Great meeting guys--let's hope Greg makes us happy again Sunday!! :)

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Mar 29 2004, 11:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Mar 29 2004, 11:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kat2220@Mar 29 2004, 10:25 PM
Hey turtle, I hope you're not a snapper!
i have been bit by one of them. :huh: [/b][/quote]
ME TOO! and the dang things hold on like a sob.

Originally posted by sgbg88@Mar 29 2004, 09:38 PM
come on Lappy---one little frog can't hurt!!! ;)&nbsp; ^_^
Yeah, but it's the turtle he's afraid of...or at least better be...hehehe. ^_^ :lol:

Originally posted by turtle3539+Mar 29 2004, 10:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Mar 29 2004, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sgbg88@Mar 29 2004, 09:38 PM
come on Lappy---one little frog can't hurt!!! ;)  ^_^
Yeah, but it's the turtle he's afraid of...or at least better be...hehehe. ^_^ :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :p

belive me i am! :ph34r: :lol:

My turn to call it a night....purrrrrzzzz

BUT FIRST.....97, dammit Clark, do a websearch for proflowers.com and send THESE to Dee!

Attachments

• ROSES_12yellow04_lg.jpg
    ROSES_12yellow04_lg.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 192
Oh, and this for Lappy :bounce:

Attachments

• frog_croaking_md_wht.gif
    frog_croaking_md_wht.gif
    20.7 KB · Views: 168
Darn, I missed another meeting...btw, how many can you miss before your kicked out of this club? Just wondering! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dupont4me@Mar 30 2004, 11:33 AM
Darn, I missed another meeting...btw, how many can you miss before your kicked out of this club? Just wondering! :rolleyes:
THIS IS THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA! YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE! get over it! :lol: :p

BTW, you missed some dang good cheese! :D

Ahh, the power of cheese.

That's how I'll be recruiting new members, offer them cheese. No one can resist, then when they get too close...WHAM! Mouse trap closes and they are stuck forever! ^_^

Originally posted by turtle3539@Mar 30 2004, 05:43 PM
Ahh, the power of cheese.

That's how I'll be recruiting new members, offer them cheese. No one can resist, then when they get too close...WHAM! Mouse trap closes and they are stuck forever! ^_^
mmm chezze......hang on im not taking it from you now! :lol: :p

Don't worry, you're safe. You're already a member. No need to snap your neck. Unless of course you need CPR. :unsure: ^_^ :lol:

Originally posted by turtle3539@Mar 30 2004, 05:52 PM
Don't worry, you're safe. You're already a member. No need to snap your neck. Unless of course you need CPR. :unsure: ^_^ :lol:
hmmm, just don't make my head fly off! :eek: :lol: :p B)

Ya want Red, White or Blush? Has to be Domestic tho, cuz I'm not getting paid back for it and our treasurer seems to have absconded with the funds.

If you want whine with that cheese, don't come to me! :angel2: :katsip: :kattails:

Oh 97 have you figured out the other driver I'm looking at for when DJ retires???

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 30 2004, 08:02 PM
Not Sauter!! No,no...I forgot you aren't kin to him...mmmm? Let me think------Scott Riggs is ok.
UHH???

Nope not Sauter or Riggs!! Keep guessing

Ok let's review---McMurray, Kahn, and -------I'm kinda leaning toward Ryan Newman also! But there is one more too

He's a new guy and I really liked his laid back attitude at Bristol---Brendan Gaughan

Now which one should I go with??

Shady...I have thought it over on your replacement driver.

I like all those guys you mentioned---although it indicates a serious Mopar condition----but I would choose Jamie MacMurray. That kid is cool and whats more he isn't associated with Hollywood Ray Evernham or Penske.

Back
Top Bottom