Any updates on Turtle84?

It's been more than a month & a half since @Turtle84 posted on these forums. Whatever he's going through, let's all wish him a speedy recovery if that's the case. Maybe he simply took a vacation & doesn't have access to internet. Who knows.

There's always the possibility of a worst case scenario. We can't rule that out. Whatever happened, let's pray we find out soon & hope for the best.

It's been more than a month & a half since @Turtle84 posted on these forums. Whatever he's going through, let's all wish him a speedy recovery if that's the case. Maybe he simply took a vacation & doesn't have access to internet. Who knows.

There's always the possibility of a worst case scenario. We can't rule that out. Whatever happened, let's pray we find out soon & hope for the best.

this place is like a family, I love it here. Love how we look out for each other.

@Turtle84 first in our hearts.

Indeed it is.

When I suffered a heart attack several years ago and was unable to maintain the NASCAR Pick 'Em game, the outpouring of support from this board was tremendous.

@Turtle84's absence is unsettling.

Only wish that more could be done for him than extending thoughts and prayers.

I take frequent breaks from social media and message boards, usually refraining from even logging in. I feel like it's necessary just to give your mind a break. Usually it's done without telling anyone that way they don't try pressuring you to change your mind. Hopefully that's the case with him.

Turtle also hasn't updated his RFFL picks in weeks and he used to provide us with updates on that league regularly.
I'm also very concerned about his absence and hope he'll be back soon.

On the other hand, threads like this are why I love this place. Just no matter how much **** we throw at each other, we still care about one another at the end of the day.

Turtle also hasn't updated his RFFL picks in weeks and he used to provide us with updates on that league regularly.
I'm also very concerned about his absence and hope he'll be back soon.

On the other hand, threads like this are why I love this place. Just no matter how much **** we throw at each other, we still care about one another at the end of the day.
Agreed. I also find New Zealanders and Germans are the kindest on this forum.....but that might just be me....and you.

I have a theory: maybe @Turtle84 lost his password & can't connect to the site. New registrations aren't being allowed either, which could be the reason why we haven't heard of him. Maybe he lost the DGG password as well.

If something did happen to @Turtle84 & his family members don't have access to his stuff, we'll never know what transpired. That sucks but it is what it is.

Just in case Turtle hasn’t seen this thread.

For those who aren’t in The Podium he made a post in there this morning. He’s doing ok, taking care of some personal matters.

He said he’s not sure if/when he’ll come back to regularly posting but hopes to come back at some point.

Back
Top Bottom