Anybody Drinking Tonight?

C

cutiepie24

my drink of choice for the weekend (since I only drink on the weekend) is Bacardi Silver...not bad too...........:)

Just had one of those rare Coronas with a wedge of lime.

Rare for me these days, that is. :)

Wow, abooja!!!

Hey Cutie, meant to ask you what you ened up liking the best. Bacardi or Sky Blue???

I'm on deongestants right now, so my opinion doesn't matter!

OOOOHHHH be careful, that stuff can mess you up if it's not your usual.

Just Busch for me tonite. AND just recently born on too.:p :D

Originally posted by abooja
Paul probably has lots of sex.

Right, Paul? :)
hahahahhaha so glad you said that Abooja., I wanted to but didn't have the nerve. hahahaha
:D

All I drink is Citrus coolers. Zima, Citrona, Captain Morgan, Smirnoff. There all good.

Originally posted by abooja
Just had one of those rare Coronas with a wedge of lime.  

Rare for me these days, that is. :)

those are good. love it with the lime too.....

Originally posted by HappyHour
Wow, abooja!!!

Hey Cutie, meant to ask you what you ened up liking the best. Bacardi or Sky Blue???

I'm on deongestants right now, so my opinion doesn't matter!

I think I like the bacardi best...but skyy is pretty close too.........
thanks for remembering..:D

Lap3...I think if you forgo the case of Bud Light, you'd have far fewer problems.

Alcohol is a depressant, you know.

I should add that you're also far too young to be messing with drugs, legal or otherwise. I didn't drink or anything else until I was in my late teens, early twenties (depending). I got an awful lot of clearheaded thinking done in that time period. When I was still in school. When it was important to be clearheaded.

Know what I mean?

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
what you drinking  fergy?

I had a couple of Miller Lites and my local VFW and now I'm having a Coke at home........

Wild night, huh? :D

The three best things in life are the drink before and the cigarette after.
I quit drinking and smoking years ago but ....... :D

Its not my place to tell anyone to not drink,It's my place to not abuse it,or anything else for that matter.That's were people get into trouble.Lap3 you are breaking the law,If in fact you are only 16.You should consider the consquences of breaking laws,if nothing else.;)

Back
Top Bottom