anyone could do good in that car

H

hooty3

I think it would be fun to see all the cup guys get together and draw numbers corresponding to each team out of a hat. then whatever car number was drawn, that driver would drive that car with that team for the race...then maybe we'd see if anyone could just jump in some one elses car and do good.....imagine if they did it for a whole season.....i bet that would really make the teams scratch their heads wonderin what driver they would get week to week....LOL

That would be neat.

Just think about it. If Biffle could do good in that 55 car...imagine what someone with half of Biffle's talent could do in the 8 car! :)

Originally posted by paul
That would be neat.

Just think about it.  If Biffle could do good in that 55 car...imagine what someone with half of Biffle's talent could do in the 8 car! :)

you are relentless on some things sometimes....:D

That would be cool for things liek the Bud Shootout and the Winston. But i doubt that would ever even happen, think of all the contracts drivers have with manufactures

Originally posted by paul
That would be neat.

Just think about it.  If Biffle could do good in that 55 car...imagine what someone with half of Biffle's talent could do in the 8 car! :)

LMAO!

I'm really startin to suspect Paul of bein a closet Jr fan.......anyone wanna bet paul's first thread when/if Jr wins the title is going to be....."I told ya so!!!"...

:ROFLMFAO:

Originally posted by hooty3181529
I'm really startin to suspect Paul of bein a closet Jr fan.......anyone wanna bet paul's first thread when/if Jr wins the title is going to be....."I told ya so!!!"...

:ROFLMFAO:
As much as a like Jr, I wouldn't worry if I was Paul:ROFLMFAO:

Paul you ARE relentless that is for sure , neat concept, but we already have that in IROC.....heheheh:p

Back
Top Bottom