Anyone watching this?

wilson89

Team Owner
I was just turning the channels and came accross the channel ESPN News and Kyle Busch is doing a press confrence thing. The reporter asked him about last weeks race and he said Tony Stewart deserved to black flaged and given the last place on the lead lap. Then he went on to say Nascar needs to shutdown Tony Stewarts team at the end of the year because all there doing is running a Chevy Satalite team for Joe Gibbs Racing.

Its comments like that why i dont like Kyle Busch.

I was just turning the channels and came accross the channel ESPN News and Kyle Busch is doing a press confrence thing. The reporter asked him about last weeks race and he said Tony Stewart deserved to black flaged and given the last place on the lead lap. Then he went on to say Nascar needs to shutdown Tony Stewarts team at the end of the year because all there doing is running a Chevy Satalite team for Joe Gibbs Racing.

Did you mean Rick Hendrick Racing

geeeze....... missed that, watching the Camping World race on Speed....... when the the interview from? I bet if its just been done, it will be all over the net in a matter of minutes tho.....

violin.gif

What? I wonder if he suffered a head injury last weekend. Or maybe they got his urine mixed up with Mayfields. :confused:

I wish I had seen that. It would have been a good laugh for me. :D

Liike he wouldn't, correction, hasn't done the very same thing not necessarily on the last lap. He wants Na$car to go after anyone who dumps him while leading. Cry baby doesn't even come close to describing him. Disgusting.

"Busch says Stewart dumped him at Daytona: All is not forgiven in the eyes of #18-Kyle Busch. Busch said he felt he was "dumped" by #14-Tony Stewart Saturday night at Daytona when the two cars collided as the drivers headed to the finish line of the Coke Zero 400. Busch didn't directly criticize Stewart at first, but found a way to make his point when asked what NASCAR should do about last-lap crashes at Daytona and Talladega. "NASCAR can take steps to look at it," Busch said. "If the second-place driver dumps the leader, then black flag his ass. He doesn't get the win. If he's up along side the leader and dumps him, give the third-place car the victory." Busch then was asked if he considered the bump with Stewart "a dump." "Yes, it would be considered a dump," he said.(ESPN.com)(7-9-2009)"

Looks like the interview is on NASCAR.com now.

I can understand him getting up there and say he's not happy about what happened to him. I think more drivers should speak their mind. But to say that what Tony did should get him the black flag, when Busch has done that more times then I can remember, and also suggest that Tony's team is somehow illegal is completely un-called for.

He's quickly becoming the T.O. of NASCAR. There might be some talent there, but you can't see it for all the bullcrap that covers it. At some point Joe Gibbs will dump him if he keeps this up. It makes the team, and more importantly, the sponcers look bad.

Tony should really dump him next time so he will know what dumping is really like. :D

I think Kyle just says these things for shock value and publicity.

If he is for real, he is more of an ego manic than I had ever dreamed.

He's quickly becoming the T.O. of NASCAR. There might be some talent there, but you can't see it for all the bullcrap that covers it. At some point Joe Gibbs will dump him if he keeps this up. It makes the team, and more importantly, the sponcers look bad.
not a bad analogy at all. i still have hopes of him growing up, hopefully soon. <g>

Tony has said all that needs to be said. shrub threw a block, Tony countered and it was shrub who moved up the track causing his wreck. No one to blame but himself. What's shrub want? Referees around the track throwing flags like in the NFL?

I'm really surprised at Joe Gibbs, I'm losing the respect I once had for him by his putting up with shrubs antics.

Hmm, more attempts to create a good rivalry by Nascar maybe? They tried it with Jr last year after Richmond, but it never panned out becsue of Jr's sucktitude of late.

Kyle has to throw the punch in there for Hendrick Motor Sports. It was Kyle's ratchet jaw that caused him to be dumped from there. Way to go Rick...:beerbang:

Kyle has to throw the punch in there for Hendrick Motor Sports. It was Kyle's ratchet jaw that caused him to be dumped from there. Way to go Rick...:beerbang:

Agreed. Best decision Hendrick has made since probably bringing JJ onboard.

Kyle might have won more races for JGR then Junior has for HMS, but Junior brings in more money, will never piss-off his sponsers, and will never leave the track while the team is working on fixing his car.

Kyle on the Daytona incident

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup/news/story?id=4317202

"If you bump the guy in front of you and there's no wreck, then no problem. But if you "DUMP" the leader then black flag his ass and give the win to the next car."

Let me ask you this you little prick, how many other cars have you "dumped"? I see you wreck someone every other week, or more. You can whine and belly ache all you want to, but it's like Kyle Petty said, "You had it coming".

How come at Talledega you said Keselowski didi the right thing, but now it's different??? Identical circumstances, different cars.

Yup, NASCAR tore down the 5 motor back when Kyle was the pilot and found there were only 6 pistons in it.

Kyle usually run up front he just did stupid things and ended up wrecking himself. Mark is just a better driver than Klye.:beerbang::D

i dont knw which is better- Tony repeating what he already said to the reporter, or Tony telling the reporter off. LOL

Being the #1 Kyle fan here (sorry Andy) I have to admit that Kyle is wrong on this one. I don't think for one second that if the tables were turned that Kyle would not have done the same thing. Hold his line and to hell with that jackass trying to block. The guy loves stirring the pot and nascar needs a guy like this since his brother Kurt and Tony have become a respectful members of society. Especially Tony being an owner and all.

Just think how exciting this all would be if the old Tony Stewart was still hanging around. I also get the feeling that Stewart is bitting his tongue a little since he has more responsabilities these days. That's just a thought but what do you guys think?

watched the videos. Kyle was being a crybaby. And Tony was some what a jerk. But Kyle wanted Tony to bite and he kept his cool for the most part. I agree Kyle needs to really be dumped and see how it feels. Kyle said he knew he was there so what he want Tony to do? Back off?

Good point about Kyle wanting Tony to bite. The part that kills me is that I guess Kyle expected Tony to let off the gas. Who in the hell would do that if your going back and forth trying to block and I'm sitting here keeping my line.

I really, for the life of me, don't understand Kyle on this one. Maybe the fact that his season has not been going as well as last year, he is trying to blame everything but himself (Jr. anyone). If it were me in that situation, after slaming into the wall and after being butt rapped by the 9 car doing 180 mph, I would have thought to myself; "Damn, that was a dumb move in thinking Tony Stewart would just let me win."

Kyle reminds me of Alan Iverson. Last guy I want on my team.

He will eventually end up like Mayfield, who wants him.

Why are the other teams racing? They should just pull over and let Kyle win every race, its the only fair thing to do. :rolleyes:

This guys cuts another guy off and causes a huge wreck and then tries to lay the blame on the guy he cut off. Its pretty cut and dry as to whose fault it is on the reply. I've got no respect for KY Busch......

Why are the other teams racing? They should just pull over and let Kyle win every race, its the only fair thing to do. :rolleyes:

This guys cuts another guy off and causes a huge wreck and then tries to lay the blame on the guy he cut off. Its pretty cut and dry as to whose fault it is on the reply. I've got no respect for KY Busch......
You pretty much hit it on the head.

Good point about Kyle wanting Tony to bite. The part that kills me is that I guess Kyle expected Tony to let off the gas. Who in the hell would do that if your going back and forth trying to block and I'm sitting here keeping my line.

I really, for the life of me, don't understand Kyle on this one. Maybe the fact that his season has not been going as well as last year, he is trying to blame everything but himself (Jr. anyone). If it were me in that situation, after slaming into the wall and after being butt rapped by the 9 car doing 180 mph, I would have thought to myself; "Damn, that was a dumb move in thinking Tony Stewart would just let me win."

And don't forget Logano T-boning him just in front of the driver's door as icing on the cake.

Oh and has anyone seen a report as to whether or not they were able to get the brown stains off of Kasey's seat because you know he crapped his pants when Kyle's tires were on his windshield.

Tony did nothing wrong, he got a run on Kyle and Kyle tried to block him. Same thing happened to Carl. It was Kyle's fault. Made for a great exciting finish to the race. I wanted Kyle to win but oh well.

Being the #1 Kyle fan here (sorry Andy) I have to admit that Kyle is wrong on this one. I don't think for one second that if the tables were turned that Kyle would not have done the same thing. Hold his line and to hell with that jackass trying to block. The guy loves stirring the pot and nascar needs a guy like this

I agree totally. I'd rather see these two guys pissed at each other and add some excitement to the sport. We all know who was at fault & so does Kyle.

Just think how exciting this all would be if the old Tony Stewart was still hanging around. I also get the feeling that Stewart is bitting his tongue a little since he has more responsabilities these days. That's just a thought but what do you guys think?

Maybe before the season is through, they'll both be on double secret probation. :D

Funny, there's been someone that noticably absent from this thread....who could it be?:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom