ARCA 2022

JHN runs away and hides is my prediction

JHN runs away and hides is my prediction
He's not in the mothership's truck, the two Jaimie Little are touting are pretty good and their equipment is better than anybody else, so of course I want to see them get their asses beat.
I'm not a yota fan so I am going with Daniel Dye in the bowtie, and Amber in the Ford.

He's not in the mothership's truck, the two Jaimie Little are touting are pretty good and their equipment is better than anybody else, so of course I want to see them get their asses beat.
I'm not a yota fan so I am going with Daniel Dye in the bowtie, and Amber in the Ford.

Dale Quarterley finished 3rd in the West Series race at Sonoma. Maybe he'll have a shot at a Top 5 as well.

1657289908542.png

They better knock this Glen race out in a hurry. That sun in already low.
Like I said somewhere no way they get the full race in. This starting time is dumb especially when they race in Illinois on Sunday. You could have these guys run at noon on Friday and I bet the tv audience wouldn't change much.

Same thing happened to Mason at Jacksonville. He fought through it there, but you have to be Superman to drive one of these cars without power steering at Bristol.

BRISTOL SPOILER

- - - - - - - -

Sammy Smith over Brandon Jones in a decent restart finish.

Bristol looks good this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom