ARCA at Daytona 2021

Well damn.

Who's been using the ACME disintegrating ray again?
1613247899461.png

You need to root whoevers in front you out of the way right after the restart heading into turn 1. don't wait....

@Spotter is the current ARCA Dave Mader the same Dave Mader III that so strong in the Winston All Pro series late 80s, early 90s?

Wait it's only a 1 lap shootout?

wow! did not see that coming. they let the teammates get a clean break and that was it....the 20 definitely deserved to win

wow! did not see that coming. they let the teammates get a clean break and that was it....the 20 definitely deserved to win
I thought for sure that they were gonna screw that up. They almost did in Turn 1, but they pulled it off. :lol2:

Is it because lack of sponsors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Uh...yes. Yes, it is. It's tough to make it up here in this series, especially in these times, so we can only do it once and never, ever again. Right, Jie-un?

Song-Jieun.gif

It was nice to see and hear from Jamie Little again. As others said, she sounded a little nervous at times, but I thought she did a pretty darn good job. Well done, Jamie! ^_^

As if JGR doesn't do team orders. :rolleyes:

Kid puts everyone and everything on blast anytime he doesn't win. Just follow him on Twitter and you'll see what I mean.
I'm not familiar with him, but yeah, he definitely sounded like he was channeling another driver of the 18 right there. :lol2:

Ehh, he's just a kid, and he wasn't the only one upset at the end. Bret Holmes was pretty upset as well. Losing is no fun.

As if JGR doesn't do team orders. :rolleyes:

Kid puts everyone and everything on blast anytime he doesn't win. Just follow him on Twitter and you'll see what I mean.
I'm a fan of the young man, I like how he races. I don't care about if he or she had all this money or whatever, in the end none of them like to come in second.

He was being truthful because the ARCA intermediate and superspeedway packages are a mess.

Back
Top Bottom