ARCA at Daytona

Brayton Laster is one I'm rooting for today, and as always underdogs

I really don't have a dog in the hunt. It's mostly a bunch of youngsters getting some experience at a huge track to me

Looking at the lineup, it looks like 79 year old Benny Chastain is gonna be racing without any practice or even a qualifying lap. I love ARCA superspeedway racing.

Only in ARCA
31202911-6B91-4600-95F4-060DDAA166CF.jpeg

Nice to see some many cars, should make for a better race then the last few

I really don't have a dog in the hunt. It's mostly a bunch of youngsters getting some experience at a huge track to me
Go Dave Mader and Will Kimmel!
Looking at the lineup, it looks like 79 year old Benny Chastain is gonna be racing without any practice or even a qualifying lap. I love ARCA superspeedway racing.
This guy is a hazard on track every time he gets behind the wheel.

Bunch em back up now see if they go single file again or if guys like Sanchez make a move towards the front

That's new lol the **** it start them 3 wide

And now no penalty new year same ARCA

Sounds like it's the first time they've told her to keep it wide open at Daytona. Something a driver shouldn't have to be told.

Way too many on-board shots. Plus Fox always uses them at the worst possible time

I used to say I can crash a car too
One time I found the website to apply for an ARCA’s driver license, there were some levels to clear it seems like but they seemed pretty minimum, I was tempted to fill it out and send it in just to see what happened lol

Well I'm off to take my daughter and niece to lunch, will catch up on this and xfinity later on.

Back
Top Bottom