ARCA at I-44

Spotter22

Team Owner
Deegan back to her old tricks running over the leader.

23 Holmes was leading when she chopped him. Holmes is trying to rally. Deegan has a fast car but was way over aggressive. I think Holmes will return the favor IF he gets back to her

Don't think Holmes has anything for her, but Mayer was really hounding her that run. Just really hard to make anything stick on the inside.

Don't think Holmes has anything for her, but Mayer was really hounding her that run. Just really hard to make anything stick on the inside.
If she can hold on with this last set of tires for 15 laps she might be outta here

You could see that coming as Gibbs got up alongside out of turn 4 coming to the white flag.

Man, I was hoping to witness history in person, but it wasn't meant to be. Such a small field, but they put on a show. Deegan pretty much had that spin coming for her the way she was attacking. Not sure she made a pass without contact all night.

Are 14 car fields sustainable?
When they have the East ,West come together they are averaging about 22 cars but thats still pretty poor. I'm pretty sure they are on the "Illmore" engine plan which helped but for some reason they cant draw new blood. If anyone of multi team owners were to shut down - McAnally,Hillenburg, Venturini it could severely damage the series.

Just got through watching the race. I like Deegan more and more.
She also gives a great postrace interview. Go gettem 4.

Back
Top Bottom