ARCA at Kentucky

Brennan Poole is the real deal. It's a shame he hasn't moved up to trucks or nationwide or at least a full time ARCA ride. He wins the championship in the 15 this year easy. Also congrats to Mason Mitchell

by them getting point from qualifying too, i think there's still a slim chance. before the race he was 60 points ahead of Enfinger. Mason finished 3rd and Enfinger finished 30th and is 200 points behind. all they said were he all but lost with the engine failure.

by them getting point from qualifying too, i think there's still a slim chance. before the race he was 60 points ahead of Enfinger. Mason finished 3rd and Enfinger finished 30th and is 200 points behind. all they said were he all but lost with the engine failure.

arca / fox's stance ......"please tune in for champ battle this weekend .........." !

Brennan Poole is the real deal. It's a shame he hasn't moved up to trucks or nationwide or at least a full time ARCA ride. He wins the championship in the 15 this year easy. Also congrats to Mason Mitchell
Poole was filling in for John Wes Townley, who was unable because of Nationwide scheduling conflict. he was even suppose to be in the race.

That doesn't seem possible to make up in one race. So is it over or does he have to finish in a certain spot?

I'm pretty sure the winner gets 200 points. Then there are 5 points for leading a lap, 5 points for leading the most laps. Also in qualifying, 1st place gets 15 points, 2nd place gets 10 points, and 3rd place gets 5. So there is a very very slight chance he could overtake him, but its not likely.

Back
Top Bottom