ARCA at Pocono

she done blowed up. I really don't expect much from Arca on this track. Pretty much only watching to see how Mayer and Deegan do.

Looks like that traction compound has made a big difference and given them some passing lanes.

Dude missed a gear and walled himself off the restart? Phantom walling.

eh Mayer did 3rd, and Deegan held a pretty wheel and finished 7th with a clean car. Not bad for a rookie who has never raced here for both of them. It's crazy how much skew ARCA allows these cars. A bunch of half sideways dog tracking cars

Another silver spoon racer ;)
it's pretty glaring on the larger tracks, but he has his hands full when they race on the small tracks where the car isn't that large of an advantage. If he does win it isn't a blow out at least.

Last edited:
eh Mayer did 3rd, and Deegan held a pretty wheel and finished 7th with a clean car. Not bad for a rookie who has never raced here for both of them. It's crazy how much skew ARCA allows these cars. A bunch of half sideways dog tracking cars

Was she ever top 5 @StandOnIt ?

a couple of times that I saw. She was running conservatively IMO, ran all the laps, stayed out of trouble. In comparison, her teammate also a first timer, pushed it to hard, hit the wall and took himself out of the race.

Really appreciate the look in didnt get a chance to see the race

I didn't watch the end of the race, but RR has her in 7th, 0.001 seconds behind Dollar.

All of the Top 3 finishers ran their first race at a big track. I hope Deegan runs another full season in ARCA before she moves up to the Trucks full-time.

I see some places saying 6th. Some 7th. So I’m confused. I watched and honestly forgot to look where she finished as I had to quickly turn to wrestling when it ended haha.

7th but a split second out of 6th

1593287235489.png

Back
Top Bottom