Arca chassis suspension for the street

Randy Phillippe

Spectator
Hello
I couldn't find any forum that was close to my question except this one so if I need to go somewhere else, please let me know
I purchased a port city perimeter car a couple months back with the intention of dropping my 63-1/2 galaxie 500 fastback onto it

Randy Phillippe

Spectator
Hello
I couldn't find any forum that was close to my question except this one so if I need to go somewhere else, please let me know
I purchased a port city perimeter car a couple months back with the intention of dropping my 63-1/2 galaxie 500 fastback onto it and need to find a chart that give specifications of the front spindles available by the stamped number on the spindle so that I can have a matched pair

Randy Phillippe

Spectator
There was no type of identification on the chassis but in the drivers compartment just forward of the seat bracket maybe a foot from the pedals was a cross member that had welded numbers like 1-4 then a space and another 4

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
There was no type of identification on the chassis but in the drivers compartment just forward of the seat bracket maybe a foot from the pedals was a cross member that had welded numbers like 1-4 then a space and another 4
No I meant 406 cubic inch motor. My dad had a 63 406 4-speed car when I was a kid.
Nice car.

Top Bottom