ARCA Lucas Oil 200 at Daytona Race Thread

Looks like they're more apt to wreck bumping each other imo.

What is the reasoning for not letting cars hook together and draft? Xfinity is the same rule. Why is that?

Less experienced, skilled drivers. Honestly, it should be the same for Cup too despite being the top level.

Last edited:
Less experienced, skilled drivers. Honestly, it should be the same for Cup too despite being the top level.

I dunno. I'm kind of in the "enough with the rules changes already" camp. If something is working let's run it. I thought 2018 cup was some of the best racing from one race to the next that I had ever seen with very few snooze fests. And they went to a new convoluted aero package for 2019? Now one rule change I did agree with was taking away wins from teams that cheat. But those are topics for another thread I guess.

I never watched an ARCA race before today. Honestly I was flipping back and forth between that and UT/UF basketball game and we were actually watching cup practice earlier today starved as we are for some racing. The Mustangs look good I hope they dont struggle like Camaro did last year. I can't wait until they drop the green flag it has been a long time coming!

Good grief mom...let the kid grow up. I thought she was gonna jump in the passenger seat in VL.

And was that his girlfriend? or sister? I'm afraid to crack a joke until I find out for sure...LOL

Kim's always animated. Harrison's a good kid, happy for him.

Todd Gilliland tried everything he could to get to the front, give him credit for that.

One lap overtime sucks, cars weren't even up to speed couldn't even try to make a move until turn four - as hard as Todd tried.

Back
Top Bottom