ARCA-Lucas Oil Slick Mist 200

Spinning the car & then comming back to get the top 10 finish, good job. All I wanted was for her to run well & get a top 10, mission accomplished...

She impressed me and probably a lot of others who were a bit weery. She seems to need a lot more seat time, but her instincts are there and she can wheel that car. She may not win a race this year but if she does, it'll probably be one of the road course races.

She impressed me and probably a lot of others who were a bit weery. She seems to need a lot more seat time, but her instincts are there and she can wheel that car. She may not win a race this year but if she does, it'll probably be one of the road course races.

I'm thinking they may have slightly "detuned" the car, because se couldn't keep the lead pace at all, james had her by at least 1 or 2 mph everywhere. She barely held with the pack. I think for being her first race, they didn't go as aggressive as they could have, so that she could get used to being in a tintop and in traffic rather than bumpdraft and go for the lead/win. IE learn the fundamentals, rather than skipping to step 6.

That was a pretty pathetic race.

It started off boring with all the wreckin' at the first of the race but the last half of the race was good. The racing wasn't up front it was from 2nd back to 12th. The last 18 laps were some of the most exciting stock car racing I've seen in a long time.

Well she finished 7th, got ran into and forced threw the grass, came from almost a lap down to 7th and raced a damn good race. She did damn good.

DW said she finished 7th but he was counting a lapped car so that's where some of us came up with she finished 7th.

That was a pretty pathetic race.

Of course it was, but what have we come to expect from ARCA at Daytona? (or Talledaga for that matter). I deem this thread to be the most discussed ARCA race on any message board in the history of the Internet. :D I figured top 10 for Danica; 7th place, and trading paint at the finish line. I have to say, 'ya gotta love it.

MILKA DUNO WAS IN AN ARCA RACE?!

It's difficult to type when you are laughing this hard.

-Dave

Back
Top Bottom