ARCA race at Kentucky

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
1594476510601.png

Hailie Deegan keeps adding to her resume as she gets acclimated to the ARCA Menards Series.

The Temecula, California, driver who will turn 19 next week, ended a run of three straight seventh-place finishes with her third-place performance at Lucas Oil Raceway last weekend.
With it, she tied the mark set by Nicole Behar in 2016 as the highest finishing female in series’ history on a short track. Earlier this season, she tied for the highest finishing female in series’ history on a superspeedway with her runner-up at Daytona International Speedway.

With her Lucas Oil finish, Deegan closed the gap on championship points leader Michael Self to 12 points. She’s eight in front of Self’s Venturini Motorsports teammate Drew Dollar and 11 over Bret Holmes. Deegan’s DGR Crosley teammate, Thad Moffitt is fifth in points.

Apology in advance to the mods if this is in the wrong place, please move it if so. Curious to see how young Deegan does against the ARCA hotshots.. Short race 100 laps

Mayer into 6th. Probably the only driver that can catch the admiral's barge that young Gibbs is driving.

I'm not much of a car counter, the racing is pretty good up at the front, Self is coming

Top three or 4 are pretty equal and they have one more stop. It could be a good finish Paw Paw's G'son isn't running away with the lead this section.

It’s okay. We can disagree.
Dollar came off the wall and hooked her right rear which why he was headed down the track when she crashed, if she came up on him he would have been in the fence too.

Dollar came off the wall and hooked her right rear which why he was headed down the track when she crashed, if she came up on him he would have been in the fence too.

All I said is we can disagree. I mean ain’t nothing wrong with saying that. Sorry I’m not gonna fight with you like you so badly want. Enjoy the rest of the race.

All I said is we can disagree. I mean ain’t nothing wrong with saying that. Sorry I’m not gonna fight with you like you so badly want. Enjoy the rest of the race.
lol. Nothing to fight about

Just noticed Gibbs never crossed the finish line, he kicked it wide left.

Back
Top Bottom