ARCA Race Phoenix

Starting order
upload_2020-3-6_18-15-35.png

I'm hoping Degan does what she did at Daytona. She kicked it up a notch in the closing laps, she is sitting in a good spot in 4th

Tough break for Mayer
I'll be honest, he's a beast on short tracks. Every time he's involved in Arca and his limited truck starts he's been close to the front.

Definitely a young guy to keep an eye on down the line. To think he's only 16 is crazy.

I'll be honest, he's a beast on short tracks. Every time he's involved in Arca and his limited truck starts he's been close to the front.

Definitely a young guy to keep an eye on down the line. To think he's only 16 is crazy.

Yeah he is going to get some shots in the trucks for GMS this year. Short tracks because of his age.

hard hit, 20 laps left, it's go time if anybody has anything for the 18. The top 5 is the who's who in the lower series less Mayer.

The fact that ARCA and K&N unified last year and this race features all three series.. it's a shame there is only 24 cars at this race....

Glad Thad is alright. That was a gnarly hit.

Deegan's second to last restart screwed her all up. Still hoping she makes it in this world but she needs to rattle off some dubs this year.

Degan went low on the last restart and got hit in the rear quarter. and that threw her up on the banking.

Just finished watching, my thought you can put ARCA in NASCAR, but you can't take the ARCA out of ARCA. Why did it take 4 laps to get them to stop running 4 wide under caution. Red flag it at that point and don't waste laps.

Really enjoying this series this year. Probably because of the Deegan
hype and Tanner Gray for me. That dinosaur is really looking good though.

Back
Top Bottom