ARCA racing vs. NASCAR racing

Probably because 1 crappy NNS road course race doesn't out-do hundreds of crappy ARCA races...:rolleyes:

Probably because 1 crappy NNS road course race doesn't out-do hundreds of crappy ARCA races...:rolleyes:

They could put rain tires on the ARCA cars at the New Jersey road course and I guarantee you the ARCA guys and gals could put on a better show than the "pros" did today.

The real pros are all racing dirt late models full time and saying to hell with the asphalt ****. ARCA and NNS are jokes and make it damn near impossible to run if you've not got millions behind you. I know its not about the money, but from what i hear ARCA's payout sucks flat out, if they could pay so more teams could operate off some winnings i think it would be better. I havent heard of NNS being to great either for payouts.

The real pros are all racing dirt late models full time and saying to hell with the asphalt ****. ARCA and NNS are jokes and make it damn near impossible to run if you've not got millions behind you. I know its not about the money, but from what i hear ARCA's payout sucks flat out, if they could pay so more teams could operate off some winnings i think it would be better. I havent heard of NNS being to great either for payouts.

Real pros... Uh OK. So with that said then Eddie Pearson should have lapped the field at Springfield and at DuQuoin next week.

Real pros... Uh OK. So with that said then Eddie Pearson should have lapped the field at Springfield and at DuQuoin next week.

Are you confusing Eddie Pearson with Earl Pearson?

Back
Top Bottom