Are there Aliens (the outter space kind)

The thing that makes me wonder is the vast distances. I mean let's get real, I worked at Lockheed-Martin and was friends with an orbital engineer/scientist. He said you can actually do the math on stuff between the Sun and Jupiter - but after that they are basically "hoping" that the calculations work.

So the really good guys at this stuff (not the dreamers)...can only figure out things to Jupiter. That is about halfway out of our solar system...and our solar system is just a small part of the Milky Way Galaxy...and there are a bunch of other Galaxies to boot.

Hmmm....we got work to do if we are gonna figure this whole "Universe" thing out.

Yes, the numbers are staggering.

The thing that makes me wonder is the vast distances. I mean let's get real, I worked at Lockheed-Martin and was friends with an orbital engineer/scientist. He said you can actually do the math on stuff between the Sun and Jupiter - but after that they are basically "hoping" that the calculations work.

So the really good guys at this stuff (not the dreamers)...can only figure out things to Jupiter. That is about halfway out of our solar system...and our solar system is just a small part of the Milky Way Galaxy...and there are a bunch of other Galaxies to boot.

Hmmm....we got work to do if we are gonna figure this whole "Universe" thing out.
That's the thing about most of science. A lot of science, most of it if they were to admit it, is guess work based mostly on known facts and assumed beliefs that are already accepted.

Well, "guess work" is a little strong. They put a lot more effort into their theories than most people put into guessing.

A funny thought: as ants are alive and largely ignored by humans, so too may ET life much more advanced than we be ignoring all of Earth as a lowly life-form in a universe teeming with far superior intelligent life.

Like ants ... I think the best thing for our species is to stay the frig outta the way and leave the rest of the universe alone. If we get noticed, I expect the ant analogy will be expanded. Anyone else curious to know what ET has in the way of Raid?

Like ants ... I think the best thing for our species is to stay the frig outta the way and leave the rest of the universe alone. If we get noticed, I expect the ant analogy will be expanded. Anyone else curious to know what ET has in the way of Raid?
It may resemble political correctness :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom