Are you lonely?

Just hope 97 doesn't get jealous, Oh what the heck he can spank me too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by DeeDee@Aug 8 2003, 09:50 AM
Just hope 97 doesn't get jealous, Oh what the heck he can spank me too. :lol: :lol: :lol:
wow, you're easy.

Originally posted by 97forever@Aug 8 2003, 12:48 PM
Now THIS is how to jack a thread!! :cheers: Drinks all around.....and (Edited at the last moment) for the girls!! ;) ;)
It's Maj's thread and she helped, so no harm no foul. :D

Well damn!So it is only officially threadjacking when it is someone ELSE'S thread!!!Of course!Why didnt I see that earlier....... ;)

action-smiley-055.gif
Man!I love these new smilies!!Thank YOU Maj!

Originally posted by 97forever@Aug 8 2003, 03:10 PM
action-smiley-055.gif
:eek: :eek: you have to tell me how to use them!

Originally posted by DeeDee+Aug 8 2003, 02:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Aug 8 2003, 02:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Aug 8 2003, 03:10 PM
action-smiley-055.gif
:eek: :eek: you have to tell me how to use them! [/b][/quote]
OH YEAH!I forgot honey!I will give you instructions...after all I had to teach Maj how to post them too! :p :p

I almost believe both of you! :rolleyes:
No fair I still can't figure out the how to use the new smilies!

Ask Maj. she'll let you in on the secret. How about a little riddle- Scissors and Glue will do it every time.

Originally posted by bowtie@Aug 8 2003, 04:14 PM
Ask Maj. she'll let you in on the secret. How about a little riddle- Scissors and Glue will do it every time.
bowtie, you are a bad, bad boy.
speechless-smiley-015.gif

Originally posted by 97forever@Aug 8 2003, 07:43 PM
We have finally done it Bow....Maj has given her own topic an R-Rating!High fives man!
devil-smiley-001.gif

Guys:1 ;)

non-Guys:0 :p
WHATEVER!!!

Originally posted by 97forever@Aug 8 2003, 06:43 PM
We have finally done it Bow....Maj has given her own topic an R-Rating!High fives man!
devil-smiley-001.gif

Guys:1 ;)

non-Guys:0 :p
smilies-19401.png

Back
Top Bottom