As a Bill Elliott fan...

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
Jr's retirement means one thing, Bill will hold onto his most popular driver record. Bill won it 16 times, Jr assuming he wins this year will end with 15.

I'd say at least 80% of Junior's fans are going to jump to Chase when Jr's done.
Seeing as he was my favorite while he was in the Nationwide/Xfinity Series and moved into second favorite in the Cup Series when he moved up I can say for sure Chase will be my favorite starting next season and get all my votes.

Seeing as he was my favorite while he was in the Nationwide/Xfinity Series and moved into second favorite in the Cup Series when he moved up I can say for sure Chase will be my favorite starting next season and get all my votes.
Yep. I've always had long term favorites. Fireball Roberts then Richard Petty then Jeff Gordon and now Chase Elliott. It's been a good run of drivers and I think that it will continue for a long time to come.

Yep. I've always had long term favorites. Fireball Roberts then Richard Petty then Jeff Gordon and now Chase Elliott. It's been a good run of drivers and I think that it will continue for a long time to come.

When I was a little kid(which wasn't even really that long ago haha.) I was always a huge HUGE Jeff Burton fan, and he was my favorite up until about 2002, 2003 moving into 2nd and Dale Jr moved up into his place, and Jr's been my favorite ever since. So this will be my 3rd favorite driver, so hoping for a good long awesome career for Chase.

When I was a little kid(which wasn't even really that long ago haha.) I was always a huge HUGE Jeff Burton fan, and he was my favorite up until about 2002, 2003 moving into 2nd and Dale Jr moved up into his place, and Jr's been my favorite ever since. So this will be my 3rd favorite driver, so hoping for a good long awesome career for Chase.
Bill Elliott which led directly to Kasey and Chase has come in and when Kasey is done will be my only driver

I first favorite was Terry Labonte. Then came Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Next will be Brad Keselowski. I like Ryan Blaney and Chase Elliott as well.

NASCAR is like a big monster that eats their drivers and they slowly pass through the digestive tract, as every bit of nutrition helps fuel the NASCAR beast.

Junior has passed through the duodenum and jejunum, and is now picking up speed as he is sliding through the ileum. JR's time in the colon will be expedited due to his proper planning and advance notice so that he will slide out of the NASCAR beast at Homestead.

Amy is like the prune that stimulated his final bowel mobility, to help speed up the process -- keeping the NASCAR monster happy and healthy by making room for new drivers!

===

As a side note you can see Darrell Waltrip is dried up, while Jeff Gordon is still moist and steaming...

NASCAR is like a big monster that eats their drivers and they slowly pass through the digestive tract, as every bit of nutrition helps fuel the NASCAR beast.

Junior has passed through the duodenum and jejunum, and is now picking up speed as he is sliding through the ileum. JR's time in the colon will be expedited due to his proper planning and advance notice so that he will slide out of the NASCAR beast at Homestead.

Amy is like the prune that stimulated his final bowel mobility, to help speed up the process -- keeping the NASCAR monster happy and healthy by making room for new drivers!

===

As a side note you can see Darrell Waltrip is dried up, while Jeff Gordon is still moist and steaming...
:bleh:Thanks for that image

Reactions: Pat
how do Bill and JR have so many MPD awards and only one cup championship between the both of them?

how do Bill and JR have so many MPD awards and only one cup championship between the both of them?
In my case I kept seeing this goofy looking guy showing up at the track in a Thunderbird. Being a Ford fan I started following him more and more. I watched him go from a low budget independent to a full fledged powerhouse. My being an Elliott fan has nothing to do with championships but with a guy who came into the sport with nothing and became a star.

While Dale Earnhardt, Jeff Gordon, and Jimmie Johnson have 18 championships between them and just one MPD, the one Earnhardt won posthumously in 2001.
Looks like MVP is the award for runner-ups.

While Dale Earnhardt, Jeff Gordon, and Jimmie Johnson have 18 championships between them and just one MPD, the one Earnhardt won posthumously in 2001.
And Bill took his name off the ballot that year so Dale could win it.

Back
Top Bottom