As long as they need me, Jeff Gordon

I know this has been mentioned before, this could have been the plan when Jeff gave up the 24, Jr leaves for health reasons and Jeff fills in the rest of the year!!

Blaney takes over th 25 car next year?

While Jeff is a more than adequate replacement, my concern is for Dale, Jr.. Are the concussion symptoms something from which he might fully recover? Will he ever be 100%? Dale, Jr., is an excellent spokesman and this is a great opportunity for him to tell others in all sports, about his injuries and press home the message on the danger of and ramifications of concussions resulting from sport related injuries.
Maybe Dale's symptoms will go away, and never recur, but my thoughts and best wishes are with Dale,Jr., even if he never returned to racing. He's been a gentleman throughout.

I know this has been mentioned before, this could have been the plan when Jeff gave up the 24, Jr leaves for health reasons and Jeff fills in the rest of the year!!

Blaney takes over th 25 car next year?

No way is Roger going to let Blaney go.

I'm leaning more towards Jr never returning as the days pass.

Makes me wonder. Ricky Hendrick had a crash that screwed him up and made him retire. Could this be similar and what about Brad K's wreck? Could this emotionally affect him to the point of performance decline?

Jeff Gordon is a scholar and a gentleman. This unfortunately is the beginning of the end of Jr's career.

If Junior has to retire Kyle Larson to the 88. Hendricks needs a young gun

Back
Top Bottom