As the Wheel Turns Returns....

R

RoyalOrange

A new improved version of As the Wheel Turns can be seen on a different network from last . Why, I have no clue, but here goes:

This week, will Happy Harvick be less happy after the truck race on Saturday, cause he wrecked Coy Gibbs gagain and got parked for another race? Will Tony please make up his freakin mind as to which make he is going to drive? (I got a nice 2000 Toyota, or a 1962 West Virgina model he can drive if he feels "up" to it) Will there be a Gordo rematch this weekend, and which one will prevail?
Can Kyle Petty be redeemed with a win in a great tribute to his son? (RIP Adam)
Is that really a Bodine driving that car, or is it HIAC's brother? HMMMMMMM? Will there be a new silly season rumor, such as Elliot Sadler driving for Tony Stewart in a second World of Outlaws Team? Had DJ finally made it to the infield care center?
How many Muppets are going hungry as we speak because they couldn't work last weekend, and can't pay their bills? Will Miss Piggy turn the Brown Bomb into her Love Wagon and earn some extra cash on the side? And did anyone watch Inside Winston Cup this week , and did they see Mikey scratch his butt on national TV? Which lap will see Ward Burton in the garage? (Sorry, Ward, I love ya, but I only report what I see) Has anyone noticed that little Johnny Sauter keeps getting cuter and cuter?
(and the win didn't hurt any either) And even though Biffle is atop the BGN standings, WHY THE HELL IS HE STILL SO UGLY?
And will the final burning question be answered this week:

Has anyone heard the new #1 hit on Ricky Rudd radio:
"It's my party and I don't have to go if I don't want to, because Fatback is gonna eat all the Bloomin Onion anyway?"

This week's fairly pitiful episode is being brought to you by the following sponsors:

DMP non alcoholic muppet juice
WRR Radio (located on channel 28 on your FM dial)
Tony Stewart Toyota (in the new WV location)
Fatback Steakhouse
Jarrett Bandages
Biffle Halloween Masks
Miss Piggy's Love Wagon (Pork, the other white meat on wheels)

Thank you for your support
I appologize if this sucks, but it IS summer, and it could be re-runs.

:calpping: Very funny as usual RO!!!!

Maybe someone (Paul?) will step up to the plate/mic for a good spoiler this week!

Welcome back OR...........come see us more often!!:)
Not the best "As The Wheel Returns....." but still funny!!:D

I have been a little under the weather...and I realize that the wheel sucks this week...but it hasn't been too newsworthy. Maybe Tony will kick someone this weekend, or Spencer will eat himself into oblivion, or maybe Buckshot will return and win a race.....who knows.....I am forever waiting. After I get back from Bristol I should have some first hand info to share....can't wait.....

Thanks RO, and keep up the good work PURRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sponsored by Dunkin Donuts (for you know who) and by dirtymopossebeer and the original smiley face,AND by PETSMART for keepin those guys out of the kitty litter a while back.

Ok, not as good as before, but here's my spoiler page...

NEWSFLASH:

DJ has indeed made it back to the infield care center, only to find Miss Piggy and Kermit still pitching a big one to Mike Helton for denying them entry into the racetrack….Helton was last seen running to the big red trailor holding his ears while “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” was being played over the loud speaker…Meanwhile, Brett Bodine is still waiting for some funding from the “Mr. Helton needs a new pair of shoes fund” to pay for his chargrilled race car. (No, Nadeau didn’t “serve it up his way” at the local Burger King drive thru this time) But Jimmy Spencer is still waiting in line for his double Whopper Supreme (SUPER SIZED)

Happy Harvick has signed on to drive the “big brown truck” this weekend as long as Coy promises Daddy won’t sic his newfound bowtie brigade on him. Tony misheard coach again and thought he said “Toughen up” him instead of “Tuff Enough” him, aka Lita in the Stacker 2 truck. Watch for Tony to pull a Jerry Jones in the Petree 'mobile and mess everything up (sorry, Redskins fan here)….

As for Rudd, the big bloomin’ onion is all his if he wants it, he’ll just have to dip it himself as Fatback McSwain has committed to dipping Saddler’s new onion next season….

Not to be anal or anything, but I thought Kermit's song was "Rainbow Connection". Amazing what'll remain with you from childhood.

Ward in the garage on lap 118. Dammit.

And here I thought that was Childress and Harvick watching Fatback tune the 28....

Back
Top Bottom