Ashley Force...

D

Digger

... wins in Atlanta, beating out her dad! :D

CONGRATULATIONS ASHLEY! :beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

... wins in Atlanta, beating out her dad! :D

CONGRATULATIONS ASHLEY! :beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

:beerbang:Way to go Ashley:beerbang:

I hope they all beat Allen Johnson (I know they aren't in the same division). because he is the reason gas is 8 cents higher in our town than in neighboring towns. He owns most of the BP stores in our county and distributes the gas to them and between him and the guy who owns the Exxon stores they up the prices here. They even got them for price fixing several years back.

:beerbang:Way to go Ashley:beerbang:

I hope they all beat Allen Johnson (I know they aren't in the same division). because he is the reason gas is 8 cents higher in our town than in neighboring towns. He owns most of the BP stores in our county and distributes the gas to them and between him and the guy who owns the Exxon stores they up the prices here. They even got them for price fixing several years back.

Oh BTW, Ashley Force is leading the points!

Danica wins her first last week & Ashley wins hers this week... Whats gonna happen this weekend comming up...??

Danica wins her first last week & Ashley wins hers this week... Whats gonna happen this weekend comming up...??

Hopefully Alli Owens at Rockingham. It's a very distant longshot, but it's possible. She's not competitive every week, but she's a very smart, very level-headed driver. And, considering Rockingham is hard on tires and ARCA has a tire limit, that's EXACTLY what I'd want sitting in my race car (if I had one) at a place like that.

That's cool.

She's always been competitive, it was a matter of time. Her Dad's gotta be super-proud. Let's just hope he doesn't hog all her TV time. Not that John Force would ever monopolize TV time or anything. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom