asome thread must read!

L

locja

hey guys i would like to invite you to a racing board "spam edited" dont miss the action thats going on there register today!

This isnt your place to advertise...Come on If you want to post here go ahead, but after this little "spam" I doubt it...

I feel a tear coming. Wait just a second. I know it is coming. Oh well.

ist of all if ur gonna type awesome spell it correctly dude that is so ghetto!!!

Hey viper, welcome to the best forum on the net, but if you want to "advertise" I suggest that you use PM to those who are fans of your favorites.
The Moderators really DO monitor and those who spam are warned, posts deducted, then banned. Therefor this is basically a spam free forum.

Personal attacks, trash talk, and Trolls are also not allowed. If you find a post that is offensive, you can also report it.

I suggest that you just browse for a while to get the real feel of this wonderful forum.

Enjoy your stay, you'll love it.

Originally posted by ghettozoe03
ist of all if ur gonna type awesome spell it correctly dude that is so ghetto!!!

First of all, if you're going to get in someone's face about grammar and spelling, spell first correctly. :D Just hacking on you Zoe.

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan

First of all, if you're going to get in someone's face about grammar and spelling, spell first correctly.  :D   Just hacking on you Zoe.

i knew this would cost me grievences, dude i abbreviate cuz im lazy in fact, im in advanced english classes so i gotta be doing somethin right!!! lol:D

Back
Top Bottom