At age 31 has Joey Logano lost a step?

Old 97

Team Owner
He doesn't need the money, hates the super speedways and says any track under a mile is too easy for him.
He says he got shuffled out on Sunday.
I say he shuffles out in the next 5 years.

He said any track under a mile is too easy for him? When was this

Also he started Cup in 2009, so if he retired say at the conclusion of the 2026 season then that's an 18 season career. Sounds pretty normal. It's just that his start was so early

He said any track under a mile is too easy for him? When was this

Also he started Cup in 2009, so if he retired say at the conclusion of the 2026 season then that's an 18 season career. Sounds pretty normal. It's just that his start was so early
I was paraphrasing.
I believe his comment came last year before the dirt race and had something to do with all half miles being slow and much easier to drive, whether asphalt or dirt.
And much to my disdain he won. :mad:

I was paraphrasing.
I believe his comment came last year before the dirt race and had something to do with all half miles being slow and much easier to drive, whether asphalt or dirt.
And much to my disdain he won. :mad:
in other words we have to take your word for it lol.

Yes, it is.
In more ways than you understand.
I think I understand just fine.... and in fact, I'd bet Joey is gonna be just fine. This thread is kind of ridiculous, hes only 31.... and just made the Championship 4 in 2020 . I dont see the angle you're seeing by making a thread like this....in fact we're not even a half of the way done with the season yet. I dont see the step he lost that you see.

I saw that thread title right before logging in and laughed so hard. :lol2:

I went from liking Joey when he was getting pushed around at JGR to disliking him for a little while when my man @SlicedBread22 would just go on and on about his greatness to liking him again. He races hard and isn't afraid to play rough. Sometimes he's the bat, and sometimes he's the ball, but regardless, you can pretty much always count on him getting out of his car with that big, goofy, toothy grin on his face. He comes across as a relentlessly positive dude, and I love it. ^_^

I think I understand just fine.... and in fact, I'd bet Joey is gonna be just fine. This thread is kind of ridiculous, hes only 31.... and just made the Championship 4 in 2020 . I dont see the angle you're seeing by making a thread like this....in fact we're not even a half of the way done with the season yet. I dont see the step he lost that you see.
Ok.
Cool opinion bro.

Ok.
Cool opinion bro.
Bro? We’re bro’s?
1651027268478.gif

I wonder if @Old 97 the fella who made this brilliant thread....I wonder if he got his answer to the very question this thread was built on, yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom