kkfan 572 (4)
racer8 568 (4)
aunty 558 (4)
REB 556 (1)
Whizzer 534 (3)
no nick 507 (2)
DF 487 (1)
Princess 468

If you want to use a bonus for Loudon, post it before the green on Sunday, June 17th.

Last week a HERO!!

This week, 19, but essentially, a ZERO!!

I like Ross Chastain but he keeps screwing with my drivers!! He needs to get a handle on his aggressiveness. He doesn't need to drive like a chump. He is capable of winning the championship this year but is blowing it with so many waiting in the wings to send him into a wall just when it counts. Every time I watch him screw up, again, I think of Ernie Irvan when he first started. Ross is soooo good, but dammit, so bad at the same time.

Last week a HERO!!

This week, 19, but essentially, a ZERO!!

I like Ross Chastain but he keeps screwing with my drivers!! He needs to get a handle on his aggressiveness. He doesn't need to drive like a chump. He is capable of winning the championship this year but is blowing it with so many waiting in the wings to send him into a wall just when it counts. Every time I watch him screw up, again, I think of Ernie Irvan when he first started. Ross is soooo good, but dammit, so bad at the same time.
Did you even watch the race?

Yes, I did. The entire race, from start to finish. Did not fall asleep, not even once. Even watched the interviews at the end. Something I rarely do.

Back
Top Bottom